Love Cloak & Dagger's new ability UI. Please update other characters to use this

GritsNGravy
GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
The ability page for Clock & Dagger having the different modal powers available to cycle through is great.  Hopefully, there are plans to update other modal powers to use this new format.  Characters that could benefit from this:

OML
Phoenix
Banner
Nova
Punisher Max

Tagged:

Comments

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, kinda thought that was a new standard and they would update all characters accordingly with the patch. Guess not. 
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Other ones I can think of: X-23, Vision, Ant-Man, Miles, Hawkguy, Gwenpool.
  • Haldern
    Haldern Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    For what it's worth, in the marvel.com article on C&D, they did mention others will get this treatment in the future.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    I, too, look forward to the feature going mainstream, as mentioned in the article.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    OH they will do that for all chars with multipage descriptions.  If I understand their release cycle,  we'll see it in 3 weeks.

From what  I can tell,  it seems like the developers actively work on the Release candidate that is 2 revisions ahead of what we are actually playing.

So if we are running R125.  The developers can only add/fix features in R127.  R126 has already been locked and submitted to Apple/google for approval.
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Cool, can't wait to see it in game.  New Hawkeye will very much appreciate it too (as was said above).  8 page long blue, lol!
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought the very same thing when I saw this on C&D's info. Elegantly done :).