Well what am I going to do for the next 30 minutes....

Options
aussiemac
aussiemac Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
C'mon maintenance go faster! Guess I'll have to actually get some work done.... Nah I'll just read through all the forums instead icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• I spy something green.
  • kevind722 wrote:
    I spy something green.
    The outside!?!?

NO! It burnssss ussss!!
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
  • aussiemac wrote:
    C'mon maintenance go faster! Guess I'll have to actually get some work done.... Nah I'll just read through all the forums instead icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Yeah, I'll actually be working as well. I suppose I should since I am at work and all.
  • So... 20more minutes and still not working...
  • Emeryt wrote:
    So... 20more minutes and still not working...
    As a developer with 13 years of deployment / maintenance experience, I'm willing to cut devs a little slack for a longer than expected maintenance period. They are in fact doing it for the betterment of the game and they're well aware that the longer they're offline, the more it affects their bottom line.
  • Riggy wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    So... 20more minutes and still not working...
    As a developer with 13 years of deployment / maintenance experience, I'm willing to cut devs a little slack for a longer than expected maintenance period. They are in fact doing it for the betterment of the game and they're well aware that the longer they're offline, the more it affects their bottom line.
    Yeah, I'm fully aware of the possibility of the occurance of some unexpected problems. I don't mind waiting icon_e_smile.gif
  • Wait, there was supposed to be maintenance? I've been logged in this entire time, the game works perfectly.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    OH NO THE GAME'S BEEN DOWN FOR AN HOUR

I don't know what to do with my hands :(:(:(
  • Celerity wrote:
    Wait, there was supposed to be maintenance? I've been logged in this entire time, the game works perfectly.

You are supposed to be quick.

Also, the game is back up for me now too.
  • Boo, back up, but no lightning rounds. I was hoping we'd get it back for the last 2.
  • Want something to do? Get a life.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    The game was down for more time than you said and I missed game time, I demand compensation!!!!!!
  • Riggy wrote:
    Boo, back up, but no lightning rounds. I was hoping we'd get it back for the last 2.
    Correcting myself - the LR's are back on the schedule. Hooray!