Your last bonus hero pull?

Comments

• SykobananaSykobanana Age Unconfirmed Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Nada, zip, zilch...
    I havent had any in the last 2 weeks of my usual reward pulls from pve/pvp despite a really good 30% 5* run from 22 LTs/CP (8/22).  
  • shartattackshartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled a classic legendary:  my 7th black agent venom...ughhh...but my 12th Medusa for a bonus, and the progression in heart of darkness will allow me to champ her
  • PuceMoosePuceMoose Posts: 1,359 Chairperson of the Boards
    The tokens smiled on me the other night - I opened one standard, earner a black panther, and then a bonus yellow Strange jumped out. I opened an elite token, and Kamala Khan tumbled out, along with yet another yellow Strange! Then I opened a heroic and a Moonstone fell out, and I knew balance to the Force had been restored.
  • beyonderbubbeyonderbub Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Been receiving a ton of 3* BH: 3Strange and 3Thanos - they are quickly catching up to my lagging 3* champ levels in the 210 - 220 range. Used 4*BH to target Medusa and 4Cap. Now that they are champed, moving the heart to only one left to build: Mordo/Danny Rand/Cloak and Dagger. Right on pace to champ a 4* every 2 weeks.
  • Tiger_WongTiger_Wong Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    The BH gods have been good to me today. I pulled a purple 3* Hawkguy and got a blue 3* Hawkguy as a BH!

but not only that..... I spend CP on LL and got a red 5* BP.... and then got my first ever 5* BH! Not only was it Green Goblin, but it was his yellow power! He's at 3/3/1 now. I didn't think even I could get a CL BH from a LL pull. But to get the 1 cover I had pretty much given up on? 

Woooooo!

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ykgqqc.gif

• SummerGlauSummerGlau Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i got Daredevil (one of three 3 stars in tokens i haven't champed)
    but also got a bonus Sentry which got him to 183...hello usable Moon Knight Green to take Mr. Spector to 2/3/5
  • TazFTWTazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Heroic token from a few days ago gave me a Coulson blue and a bonus Peggy yellow.
  • grannegranne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Standard token gave me Thanos, with a bonus blue Hawkguy. Very next pull was an Elite that gave me a blue Hawkguy with a bonus blue Hawkguy. Not even going to stress about the worrisome 1/5/3 build. BH ftw. For 3*s, at least.
  • SummerGlauSummerGlau Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    X-23 (Champion Level) accompanied a Blade Black (which got the latter to 4/5/4)
  • Berserk_AlBerserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    3star favs were Cyclops and Vision. Unfavorited Vision and favorited instead Hawkguy. Today I got a Cyclops as a bonus hero. He's closer now to gave me a cover for my 4clops.
    Had Elektra as 4star fav for the last week or so, hoping to get a Red before my Purple dies in the vine, but gave up and replaced her for my original fav, Peggy. Last night passed 20 CP and got a Classic Legends. Got a Spider-Woman cover (now 4-3-4), and a bonus Peggy blue, for my 4/2/5 Peggy.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got Spiderman with a bonus Thanos. Considering removing Thanos as a favorite as he's past 200 now...
  • RyudozRyudoz Age Unconfirmed Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Last bonus hero was a Strang3... almost two weeks ago. :neutral:
  • DFiPLDFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my 3rd red Peggy bonus pull in the last two weeks or so. It's the only color she's maxed on, obviously.
  • Twl7569Twl7569 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    The night vintage packs went away I pulled a bonus Iceman ????
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just opened a Heroic token and got two Hawkguy covers. :)
  • grannegranne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Elite gave me Kamala with a bonus Hawkguy (black).
  • SunCrusherSunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    3* Daken and 3* Blade and in the colors I actually needed!
  • D4Ni13D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Opened a classic token for 20 cp and got Captain Marvel black (which is my top priority - 4/2/3 now) and bonus Peggy Carter red (which is my second priority, because she just exit the 12, and I have 2 covers left to champ her - 5/3/3 now).

Was my second 4* bonus hero since the feature and the perfect scenario, because it made Peggy usable, and also got my top priority in one go. Peggy then helped me get another C4rol cover from PvP progression rewards. 
  • Tiger_WongTiger_Wong Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    The BH gods are good. 

Got a BH 3* Storm off a 3* Blade pull from Elite. Trying to get that Storm to lvl 223. Only 1 more for a 4* Storm yellow cover. 

Got a BH 4* Medusa yellow cover from a 4* Captain Marvel green cover pull from Heavy Metal PVP token. Such a sweet pull for both. Carol is now at 4/5/3. Medusa is now at 4/3/4.

• beyonderbubbeyonderbub Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Yesterday was full of BH pulls from event awarded tokens: 4 Hawkguy, 1 3Thanos and 1 Mordo