Team Ultima Looking For Players Who Can Bring It!

TeamUltima
TeamUltima Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
edited May 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Firstly, thanks for reading. Now here's the story;

After a disappointing Civil War effort from my current alliance (heavy hitters not pulling their weight) I've decided to set up and define what I'm hoping will become a great alliance.

1. Any and all levels are welcome. It doesn't matter if you're a noob as long as you do your best when it matters. Likewise, if you're a more experienced player you're not expected to play hard all the time. That said, when the time comes I would hope you will step up and lead by example

2. For the day to day campaigns you can play as little or as often as you like but the preference will be for PVE. I myself don't always play hard if I've played a couple of campaigns In a row and the next campaign rewards aren't what I'm after. Besides, If you play hard as an individual, you are rewarded as one. This leads me to the next criteria

3. The main campaigns I care about are the team events (Civil War, Galactus, etc). Reason being, they're a lot of fun, they offer the best rewards and they are the one time when you feel like you're playing with your team as an alliance. Don't get me wrong, if you can't take part in one of these events you're not going to get kicked. That said if you're regularly sitting out while everyone else is hauling **** you may need to look elsewhere for an alliance.

4. Chat is welcome! We're part of a team after all icon_e_biggringif If we get 15-20 members I may organise a channel on Slack for those who are interested.

That's pretty much it. I'm currently level 100 so I'm not one of the Elite but I like to think I punch above my weight when it comes down to it. If you're looking for a new alliance and the above sounds good to you, Team Ultima welcomes you. Anything you want to know just ask.

Comments

• TeamUltima
    Hey guys,

I've just started Team Ultima. It's early days so as of this minute I'm on my own icon_e_sad.gif

I know it's not very appealing to join a start up alliance but all great ones have to start somewhere!

If you want any more info feel free to pm me or reply here. Thanks again
  • TeamUltima
    We have our first recruit! Come on guys, grap a place while you can ;p
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    My last alliance was a 20 player active alliance, most of them transitioning to 3 or 4 stars, occasional VIPs being renewed. Almost everybody needed at least one of each cover red hulk, 7 people were active for civil war. No red hulk rewards. icon_redface.gif

I'm in on your vision to build a PVE focused alliance that's not gung-ho required but is going to stay active and hit the big events together.
  • TeamUltima
    Now we're cookin, that's two new members today! Come on guys, join an alliance where you're not just a number. Every member of this alliance, experienced or not will be welcomed and valued. All you have to do is look us up. Team Ultima
  • Juast registered for this and might not be able to use private messages. I am interested in joining.

My actual alliance in half PVP, half PVE, so we never get good placement and people don't participate that much in big events.

I have 89 characters on my roster and am mostly collecting 4* covers right now, although I still have a small number of 3* characters to champion.

I play everyday and aim for T200.
  • Theghouse
    louisjab wrote:
    Juast registered for this and might not be able to use private messages. I am interested in joining.

Look us up! Search "team ultima". There's only a few of us right now as its a new alliance but the few we do have are into playing and looking forward to the big events.
  • TeamUltima
    louisjab wrote:
    Juast registered for this and might not be able to use private messages. I am interested in joining.

My actual alliance in half PVP, half PVE, so we never get good placement and people don't participate that much in big events.

I have 89 characters on my roster and am mostly collecting 4* covers right now, although I still have a small number of 3* characters to champion.

I play everyday and aim for T200.

Hi Louisjab,

You sound like our kind of player and we'd love to have you on board. Starting a new alliance like this can be a tall order but I'll be actively recruiting on these forums until we're 20 strong. Again, we'd love to have you. Just do a search for Team Ultima and hit join. Thanks,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • TeamUltima
    Hey guys,

I'm delighted to report Team Ultima is growing by the day. We're now 5 strong but we need your help to reach 20 asap.

Team Ultima isn't just looking for numbers though. We want some awesome people to chat to about anything from strategies to what you're up to for the weekend.

We're not looking for bots. What we're after is like minded people to game with.

If that's you, just look up Team Ultima and hit "join"

See you soon icon_e_smile.gif
  • Theghouse
    Hey everyone!

It's been awesome seeing this group grow with each day. We're 6 players strong now and looking forward to meeting other cool people who want to be part of a great group of MPQ fans. Already looking forward to the next major alliance event!

Come check us out! Search us: Team Ultima
  • TeamUltima
    So Team Ultima have been recruiting for the past few days. You may have noticed that we've been very active in our efforts.

The truth is we know your natural instinct is to join a 19/20 full alliance as it's easier that way. That may be true, but how about this; you join us (currently 6 strong) as a founding member and not just a blow in...

Team Ultima is going to be a great alliance. The people that have joined so far are all awesome people who could have easily joined a 19/20 full alliance but they decided to dig a little deeper in search of a better alliance, one that they could call their own.

If you're after nothing more than rewards and you have a serious team, there's no end of teams quoting their stats. However, if you're looking to fight along side some great people in a brand new alliance, this is your chance. Take it. Team Ultima
  • FinnyMPQ
    FinnyMPQ Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I'm looking for a new alliance and would bring 5-6 others with me. Most are daily players, with myself being level 80. Looking for a relaxed group with no ridiculous requirements. If that works for you let me know!
  • Theghouse
    FinnyMPQ wrote:
    I'm looking for a new alliance and would bring 5-6 others with me. Most are daily players, with myself being level 80. Looking for a relaxed group with no ridiculous requirements. If that works for you let me know!

I think team ultima would be a great for you and your friends! We have been looking for players who are looking to be part of an alliance with a sense of camaraderie.

No ridiculous requirements, just looking for active players with a loose focus on PVE and really wanting to come together to earn team rewards on the big alliance civil war type events.

Your small group would have us up to a respectable size where we could start placing on some events. Come check us out! Search us: Team Ultima
  • Theghouse
    It's been a pretty eventful few days for our new alliance! After our last wave of joining players, we are up to 13 awesome players who share the vision for an active PVE focused alliance without going overboard.

With a few spots still open, if you share this vision with us and want to be surrounded with a group of all-around cool people, we'd love to have you as a final piece to our team!

Look us up! Search Team Ultima
  • TeamUltima
    17 places taken with only 3 remaining. Read the last few posts to see if Team Ultima sounds like your kind of alliance. Thanks,

Richard
  • TeamUltima
    Team Ultima is now full. Thank you all for your interest. If a spot frees up I'll re-post here. Thanks again,

Richard
  • TeamUltima
    **Player kicked by mistake**

Only a couple of days in to having a full roster my little girl appears to have kicked a player icon_e_biggrin.gif . I haven't known the gang long enough to know who it was. If you were kicked please re apply to join. The alliance has been made private until this has been sorted. If the player does not reapply there will be 1 spot on Team Ultima for a recruit that enjoys some PVE and like to contribute. Thanks,

Richard
  • Hi, I would like to join! I play everyday and have already requested to join. I understand if the previous player who was booted gets their spot back but I would really like to join your alliance!!!
  • TeamUltima
    We are looking for one but possibly 2 new recruits. See previous posts for details and pm me if you're interested. Thanks,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • BigrussX5
    BigrussX5 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Hello, i've recently started playing MPQ again and looking for a TOP 100 or better PVE group, i only have time to do PVE. i've been reaching full progression in the last couple PVE events and currently have 145,667 points in "The Hulk" event(still on going). i really want to find a good alliance quick for the next event to get the extra new 4* cover.  let me know something soon, applying to as many groups as i can 
  • TeamUltima
    1 spot for a decent player to join us. Idealy looking for someone lv50+ who can finish Top 100 in SCL7 or 8 event. You are not expected to do this for every event. This is just the level of player we're looking to have join us. The only times you are required to deliver is the Civil War/Galactus events. We have taken the top prize with a day to spare on the past two events. We're a strong alliance with a focus on PVE.

We have a Slack channel for team chat which is great for getting to know who you're fighting along side, shearing tips and advice along the way.

if you're looking for a friendly alliance to join and you feel you can contribute pm me and we'll go from there. Thanks,

Richard