1059 TOKENS after a 45 day hold

supbullcocsupbullcoc Age Unconfirmed Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited April 2017 in Theories and Statistics
gonna start this thread to anyone that wants to join. On April 9th will be my 1095th day, on which I will acquire a 6th yellowflagpng OML. I am currently sitting at 3/5/4 so I an reluctantly hoarding all token_eventpng and commandpointsbigpng so I will be able to purchase a blackflagpng for 720 commandpointsbigpng and successfully champ my first starpngstarpngstarpngstarpngstarpng and not lose my OML cover

so this is my breakdown as of March 7th

token_standardpng = 86
elitetoken_iconpng = 70
token_heroicpng = 38
token_legendarypng = 0 (never save these)
token_eventpng = 30
token_tacopng = 42
iso8bigpng = 277136
heropointsbigpng = 9670
commandpointsbigpng 258

feel free to post and join to help me get to my goal

Comments

• SnowcaTTSnowcaTT Posts: 3,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    4/20 is a celebration....my birthday!

Pull the other one! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • RuinateRuinate Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    4/20 is a celebration....my birthday!

Pull the other one! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Your birthday. SURE
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,731 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought it was no pull to 4/20 so we can get our rosters high...er, yeah higher.
  • BorstockBorstock Posts: 1,415 Chairperson of the Boards
    supbullcoc wrote:
    gonna start this thread to anyone that wants to join. On April 20th will be my 1095th day, on which I will acquire a 6th yellowflag.png OML. I am currently sitting at 3/5/4 so I an reluctantly hoarding all token_event.png and commandpointsbig.png so I will be able to purchase a blackflag.png for 720 commandpointsbig.png and successfully champ my first star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png and not lose my OML cover

Aren't you worried champing only one 5 star.png is going to mess up your scaling and matchups?
  • supbullcocsupbullcoc Age Unconfirmed Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Borstock wrote:
    supbullcoc wrote:
    gonna start this thread to anyone that wants to join. On April 20th will be my 1095th day, on which I will acquire a 6th yellowflag.png OML. I am currently sitting at 3/5/4 so I an reluctantly hoarding all token_event.png and commandpointsbig.png so I will be able to purchase a blackflag.png for 720 commandpointsbig.png and successfully champ my first star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png and not lose my OML cover

Aren't you worried champing only one 5 star.png is going to mess up your scaling and matchups?

honestly that doesnt bother me. the competition is stiff for me no matter what. I have all 5 star.png 24 champed 4 star.png all champed everything else

my pvp matchups are already against teams with all champed 5 star.png so its going to be what it is
  • JablesMcJablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    supbullcoc wrote:
    Borstock wrote:
    supbullcoc wrote:

honestly that doesnt bother me. the competition is stiff for me no matter what. I have all 5 star.png 24 champed 4 star.png all champed everything else

my pvp matchups are already against teams with all champed 5 star.png so its going to be what it is

From what I hear, the bigger issue seems to be with PVE scaling to the point that you have to use your 5* every single match.
    JablesMc wrote:

From what I hear, the bigger issue seems to be with PVE scaling to the point that you have to use your 5* every single match.

i use my OML on every match anyways
    heres todays update

token_standard.png = 121 (+35)
    elitetoken_icon.png = 110 (+40)
    token_heroic.png = 56 (+18)
    token_legendary.png = 2 (+2)
    token_event.png = 44 (+19)
    token_taco.png = 60 (+18)
    iso8big.png = 545326 (+268190)
    heropointsbig.png = 4125 (-5545)
    commandpointsbig.png 354 (+96)
  • dr tinykittylovedr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hang on to your latest token_legendary.png and set OML as your only bonus 5 star.png . Then before you buy that last cover, open all your latests and any extra cp over 720 and maybe you'll luck into that last cover and won't need to buy it. icon_e_smile.gif
  • ClydeFrog76ClydeFrog76 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Save CP Everyday.
    Hang on to your latest token_legendary.png and set OML as your only bonus 5 star.png . Then before you buy that last cover, open all your latests and any extra cp over 720 and maybe you'll luck into that last cover and won't need to buy it. icon_e_smile.gif

thats a good call, didnt think of it that way
    heres todays update

token_standard.png = 176 (+55)
    elitetoken_icon.png = 153 (+43)
    token_heroic.png = 72 (+16)
    token_legendary.png = 6 (+4)
    token_event.png = 60 (+12)
    token_taco.png = 81 (+21)
    iso8big.png = 194874 (-350452)
    heropointsbig.png = 5745 (+1620)
    commandpointsbig.png 486 (+132)
    heres todays update

token_standard.png = 241 (+65)
    elitetoken_icon.png = 201 (+54)
    token_heroic.png = 84 (+12 and a 10pk)
    token_legendary.png = 10 (+4)
    token_event.png = 78 (+18)
    token_taco.png = 102 (+21)
    iso8big.png = 463634 (+268670)
    heropointsbig.png = 7475 (+1730)
    commandpointsbig.png 629 (+143)
  • BoyWonder1914BoyWonder1914 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    I'm doing this with you, I started as of last Sunday, 3/19. Not counting tacos and HP as part of this. Also not including ISO since I'll still be champing 4s, leveling up for crashes, and rebuilding the 2* farm.

token_standard.png 76
    elitetoken_icon.png 39
    token_heroic.png 36 + 1 10-pack
    token_legendary.png 8
    commandpointsbig.png 426
    I'm doing this with you, I started as of last Sunday, 3/19. Not counting tacos and HP as part of this. Also not including ISO since I'll still be champing 4s, leveling up for crashes, and rebuilding the 2* farm.

token_standard.png 76
    elitetoken_icon.png 39
    token_heroic.png 36 + 1 10-pack
    token_legendary.png 8
    commandpointsbig.png 426

sweet a got a partner in crime!!
    ok i have officially gotten to 720 today, so everything else is a bonus from now on
    heres todays update

token_standard.png = 301 (+60)
    elitetoken_icon.png = 240 (+40)
    token_heroic.png = 95 (+1 and 2 10pk)
    token_legendary.png = 12 (+2)
    token_event.png = 96 (+18)
    token_taco.png = 120 (+18)
    iso8big.png = 639056 (+175422)
    heropointsbig.png = 8745 (+1270)
    commandpointsbig.png = 775 (+146)
    heres todays update

so we have collected the yellow OML cover, and regardless to say disappointed with the nerfing but it is what it is. of course he is not as powerful as he was, but its not worth selling for 303k iso and 6 random 5s covers. 

so we will stay the course. i will be pulling my hoard thoughout the day and once i have the stats ill post it

token_standardpng = 363 (+62)
    elitetoken_iconpng = 296 (+56)
    token_heroicpng = 98 (+3 and 2 10pk)
    token_legendarypng = 15 (+3)
    token_eventpng = 123 (+)
    token_tacopng = 144 (+24)
    iso8bigpng = 783722 (+144666)
    heropointsbigpng = 10145 (+1400)
    commandpointsbigpng = 922 (+147)
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    It could be Worth recruiting a dupe OML and immediately Selling it for a random different fivestar. Just a thought.
  • PongiePongie Posts: 1,332 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can't wait to see the results. Good luck