Im done

Options
2»

Comments

• span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    killwind wrote:
    So apparently my decks are still in rotation. So before I quit I had changed all of my blue decks to Baral variants.
    Lol, I'll bear that in mind if I match up against your decks. Wish you all the best in whatever you do next!
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A familiar name at the top of the Leaderboards this weekend, I see...
  • killwind
    killwind Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It won't hold up. I wanted to see what the event was. I used deck built to win not to meet objectives.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    While it is very disheartening to have to see you go killwind, as you have been a long-time supporter and notable figure in the MTGPQ community, I still must make one thing clear as a general announcement to everyone.

Please do not share your account with any other player. We understand that players put a lot of time and effort into their accounts and don't want it to go to waste, but this is strictly against our Terms of Services, and could subject you to in-game ramifications. Thank you for understanding.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I assume you mean in game ramifications to the person piloting his account? Can't punish the dead can you?
  • DSidey
    DSidey Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Killwind,

I know you love this game. I enjoy it too. It's much more beautiful then any of the card games out there that I know of. I've enjoyed your decks also. You will be missed if you go.

In time I hope you check back in and that things will have changed. Boycotting spending money and crystals seems to be the only option at this point. If we starve the employees I really believe we will get the response we want.

Peace until then.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    While it is very disheartening to have to see you go killwind, as you have been a long-time supporter and notable figure in the MTGPQ community, I still must make one thing clear as a general announcement to everyone.

Please do not share your account with any other player. We understand that players put a lot of time and effort into their accounts and don't want it to go to waste, but this is strictly against our Terms of Services, and could subject you to in-game ramifications. Thank you for understanding.

I think Mersicide does just fine on his own.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He was also kidding
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I confirm your decks are still in rotation. And what I really like is playing against a Baral deck with Ob Nixilis third ability on the field icon_e_biggrin.gif ! Anyway, hope you come back one day icon_e_wink.gif
  • Spiritwalker
    Spiritwalker Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    killwind wrote:
    So apparently my decks are still in rotation. So before I quit I had changed all of my blue decks to Baral variants.

And getting points by themselves?

Just met your totally not obnoxious saheeli harness/baral deck in fate is rarely fair with around 40 points.

Not very consequent, are we now?
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 797 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Maybe his addiction is bigger than he would like to admit. icon_cool.gif I also saw his name on the leaderboards. Anyway, I'm glad you're still around. It's always fun to battle your decks (although I don't like your Baral decks).
  • killwind
    killwind Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I hate to leave things undone. But since I am still hanging around it's not for much longer. I have left the coalition I founded with a bunch of really cool guys. It's in very good hands now. I also want to dump the remainder of the crystals into some packs and leave my account at zero.

Last thing is they are still giving you guys a useless currency. The runes are still attached to every event and almost every package deal that they sell in the vault. Tezz comes with 15K runes the white card package deal comes with 10k runes. As I depart the game I now have 3.6 million runes.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    While I appreciate that you are invested in this game--I like playing it too!--it seems you've done the community a bit of a disservice by posting about quitting and not following through.

If you had actually deleted your account and uninstalled the game, that would've been a pretty powerful statement.

Instead, you've demonstrated that as upset as people were about the changes, they will continue to play... and you did it in a very public way. This lessens the impact of the communities outrage.

I'm glad that you're still playing (although I dread your decks!) because it IS a fun game.
  • Stormbringer0
    Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    While I appreciate that you are invested in this game--I like playing it too!--it seems you've done the community a bit of a disservice by posting about quitting and not following through.

If you had actually deleted your account and uninstalled the game, that would've been a pretty powerful statement.

Instead, you've demonstrated that as upset as people were about the changes, they will continue to play... and you did it in a very public way. This lessens the impact of the communities outrage.

I'm glad that you're still playing (although I dread your decks!) because it IS a fun game.

Well, in the end we all hope, that the devs hear the complaints from the community about threir game. Hope dies last, right?
  • kauppila
    kauppila Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Killwind,
    I will echo what everyone else said. Your input will be missed. I have enjoyed fighting against your decks, much as they did always frustrate me, but earning those victories was always sweet.

Thank you and best wishes.

PS. I have curtailed my own participation in the game as well. Not eliminated, but just being a bit more selective about going all out in playing events and QBs.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ...you've done the community a bit of a disservice by posting about quitting and not following through.

Hey, if you're going to attack someone, don't tinykittyfoot around it.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Coating insults with sugar doesn't magically make them constructive criticism.
  • Alve
    Alve Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Okay, we've already established that we're all happy to see Killwind go and nobody will miss his hate decks (<3). Since the thread is turning mildly personal, I'm locking it. While I feel that some of the comments here could've been put in a pm, I also don't appreciate inflaming the discussion any further. If Killwind feels offended by anyone here, he's more than capable of defending himself.
This discussion has been closed.