Playing on multiple iOS devices?

Options
grael23
grael23 Posts: 54
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I play MPQ mainly on my iPad and would like to sometimes play on my iPhone (when I'm out and about). By saving to Facebook can I load up my roster on each device to go back and forth between them?

Comments

• Yes. You can only be logged in on one device at any given time but by saving to facebook you can then load the same save on another device.

Basically you choose the save to facebook option on your main device then load up the game on another device and select save game. On the second device it will tell you that a save already exists and asks you if you want to overwrite/load the game. Click yes, job done.
  • Does this work with android devices too?
    I would like to give my phone a break and play on my tablet more often
  • grael23
    Options
    Tempest: Thanks for the reply! You rock!
  • Tempest wrote:
    Yes. You can only be logged in on one device at any given time but by saving to facebook you can then load the same save on another device.

Basically you choose the save to facebook option on your main device then load up the game on another device and select save game. On the second device it will tell you that a save already exists and asks you if you want to overwrite/load the game. Click yes, job done.

I also would like to thank you sir! I had been trying to figure out how to play the same account on two devices for weeks!!