Gwenpool 'sploits codes

13»

Comments

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    First of all, thanks for this awesome list! The people who made this are awesome, great addition indeed.

Secondly, sorry to point this out, but I think I noticed a small error in the 'Non-joke Codes Organized by Effect' list, specifically the 'destroy Row 3': listed as 178 (incorrect, this does '#teampink'), but it is listed as 168 elsewhere. I think 168 is the correct one, but my purple/pink was insufficient to try this once more.

Only found out because Gwenpool is required at the moment, and by looking in the 'wrong' list unfortunately, but still thought I would make note of it.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    StevO-J wrote:
    First of all, thanks for this awesome list! The people who made this are awesome, great addition indeed.

Secondly, sorry to point this out, but I think I noticed a small error in the 'Non-joke Codes Organized by Effect' list, specifically the 'destroy Row 3': listed as 178 (incorrect, this does '#teampink'), but it is listed as 168 elsewhere. I think 168 is the correct one, but my purple/pink was insufficient to try this once more.

Only found out because Gwenpool is required at the moment, and by looking in the 'wrong' list unfortunately, but still thought I would make note of it.

My apologies. Fixed.

Others will have to update the graphics based off of the list.
  • Quest34
    Quest34 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    How many attack tiles does gwenpool's purple ability remove?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quest34 wrote:

I think it removes all special tiles of the type selected
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quest34 wrote:

My tracking sheet (which I admit could be wrong) lists that it removes 2,3,4,?, and ? tiles for ranks 1,2,3,4,5 respectively.
  • HobieCat76
    HobieCat76 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Quest34 wrote:

My tracking sheet (which I admit could be wrong) lists that it removes 2,3,4,?, and ? tiles for ranks 1,2,3,4,5 respectively.

I can definitely confirm that having just 1 purple cover will only remove up to 2 tiles so Jaedenkaal's tracking sheet seems on the money. Though, can anyone confirm what having 5 purple covers does? Does it remove all special tiles of that type? Or just 5? Or some other number?

The other thing that I've noticed is that removing special tiles seems to do damage if there are less special tiles than what you could max remove. For example, if I fire Remove Protects and there's only 1 Protect tile out, it looks like I'm also doing some damage. But, if there are 2 Protect tiles out, it just removes them and does no damage. I need to pay closer attention next time, but curious if anyone can confirm if that's correct?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    HobieCat76 wrote:
    I can definitely confirm that having just 1 purple cover will only remove up to 2 tiles so Jaedenkaal's tracking sheet seems on the money. Though, can anyone confirm what having 5 purple covers does? Does it remove all special tiles of that type? Or just 5? Or some other number?

The other thing that I've noticed is that removing special tiles seems to do damage if there are less special tiles than what you could max remove. For example, if I fire Remove Protects and there's only 1 Protect tile out, it looks like I'm also doing some damage. But, if there are 2 Protect tiles out, it just removes them and does no damage. I need to pay closer attention next time, but curious if anyone can confirm if that's correct?

Presumably (in the specific case of protect tiles) that's because the protect tiles themselves are reducing the damage of the power. It's not terribly consistent with other powers that deal damage while removing protect tiles, but since the power has the potential to do so damn much maybe we'll let that slide.
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    178 does not remove row 3
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    spectator wrote:

See 6 and 7 posts above.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    spectator wrote:

See 6 and 7 posts above.
    Here's a hack-corrected chart:
    Sploits_chart_sm_corrected.jpg
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2017
    Rick OShay wrote:
    spectator wrote:

See 6 and 7 posts ]
    The chart says 168 for row 3, but the graphic shows 158.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    The chart says 168 for row 3, but the graphic shows 158.
    Thank you, fixed. You might have to refresh a few times before your browser shows it updated.
    Also, please edit your post above to remove the pic from the quote area.
    Sploits_chart_sm_corrected.jpg
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Ducky

Can you unsticky this and place the link within the first page of Gwenpools page? Now that we're using the subforums for announcements and such, this particular post is clogging the character discussion.. Gwenpool is low mid tier.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    @Ducky

Can you unsticky this and place the link within the first page of Gwenpools page? Now that we're using the subforums for announcements and such, this particular post is clogging the character discussion.. Gwenpool is low mid tier.
    Done and done.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ducky said:
    @Ducky

Done and done.

Thanks Ducky!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tell you what, would be really nice to have some idea of what damage her purple did.
    Using her now she's boosted and was surprised that I downed someone with 5000 health. So I used it on someone with much higher health and did something like 11k for destroying a column.

Would have been nice to know that.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Tell you what, would be really nice to have some idea of what damage her purple did.
    Using her now she's boosted and was surprised that I downed someone with 5000 health. So I used it on someone with much higher health and did something like 11k for destroying a column.

While boosted, her random column/row hits harder than boosted Hulkbuster's red with only 9 red. My HB is boosted to 382 and GP boosted to 374. I think her targeted row/column attack does as well, but I haven't used it on an enemy that enough to health to gauge in properly. But the random row/column is doing a bit over 14k compared to HB's 12.7k with only 9 red.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    STOPTHIS said:

While boosted, her random column/row hits harder than boosted Hulkbuster's red with only 9 red. My HB is boosted to 382 and GP boosted to 374. I think her targeted row/column attack does as well, but I haven't used it on an enemy that enough to health to gauge in properly. But the random row/column is doing a bit over 14k compared to HB's 12.7k with only 9 red.
    Is she in a team with 5*s when you are getting that sort of damage out of that power?

Mine is boosted to a similar sort of level and I am not seeing anything like that level of damage from a 4* team that would obviously have lower match damage for most or all colours.

[Edit - realised my error, I hadn't switched her back from 3/5/5]