Deadpool Life of the Party error

Options
zodiac339
zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
Played loaner mission vs Deadpool and 2 Thugs. Got Deadpool down to about 800, and left Thugs at 3000. Used Oldest Trick in the Book on higher health Thug. Deadpool intercepted, despite having lower health. Deadpool died. The Thug he defended STILL TOOK DAMAGE, and was left with 300 health. Didn't break the game, but definitely not working as intended.

Comments

• supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same happens for me. Nice as long as you dont play DP yourself. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey guys, I'll go ahead and bring with up with the rest of the team and see if we can't reproduce this. Thanks for taking the time to report the issue!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just did the loaner mission again and attempted to recreate the error. Took Deadpool down to about 3000 and left a Thug at 3300. I had one CD on the board and used Starlord's sucker punch, targeting the Thug. Deadpool moved in, and both Deadpool and the Thug took half of the attack's damage, leaving them at a little over 1000 health a piece. I'll have to attempt this again tomorrow with a different damaging, targeted power.