Mission rewards

Options
MaxCavalera
MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I remember someone discussing that the rate was a flat 25% regardless of how many of the four rewards you had achieved but that they were also implement a formula to increase your odds as you close more out. Could a dev comment on what the current probability or formula they are using now/when are they going to implement the new one. I had to leave the majority of the big ISO reward in both subs repeatedly getting 20 iso and one tournament point sucks.

Comments

• What? You have a 50% chance at getting one of the non 20 ISO rewards each time you finish a fight.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    So obviously you start with a 100% the first time then it is a 50% chance of getting any reward after that until you have all four?
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    So obviously you start with a 100% the first time then it is a 50% chance of getting any reward after that until you have all four?

Correct. It used to be based on how many rewards you had left, but that was eventually changed to always 50% (which was a slight increase, but not huge.)
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Thanks for the confirmation... Man now I am even more pissed that was some horrific dice rolls.