Simulator Event Round 1 Rewards Issue - 2/14

124»

Comments

• Okay, after sending in the second ticket, I got my email and tokens. None of 4 tokens gave me any useful covers sadly (that's the way it goes). Oddly enough, a standard 1-star token gave me a Daredevil cover right after this, so overall it's been a good day.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I received one token out of the two, figured it wasn't worth the second token since I did have the two Standards as well.
  • Well the event is coming to an end and I'm grinding to just stay in the top 50. Trying to save some of my big point nodes for the last hour push.
  • I just noticed the tokens for this last one are just heroic tokens, not highly trained tokens. Does that make it less of a chance of the token being a 3* or 4*? oh well icon_razz.gif probably 125 iso in the end
  • LoreNYC wrote:
    I just noticed the tokens for this last one are just heroic tokens, not highly trained tokens. Does that make it less of a chance of the token being a 3* or 4*? oh well icon_razz.gif probably 125 iso in the end

I think it's about the same chance of 3*/4*, but certain 3* heroes had higher chance of being received with the highly trained tokens (such as Hulk) if the stats at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... yREE#gid=1 weren't just a fluke.

I'd have preferred the highly trained for the higher Hulk chance. From the 5 heroics tokens I redeemed, I got one 3* which I already had maxed so sold.
  • Did anybody not get their hard mode rewards for the last roubd of simulation???
  • I am still waiting on one heroic token I never got.

Well, waiting with the knowledge it won't ever be fixed.
  • So I will never get that one token now? Can I at least have it exchanged for 3 near-worthless normal tokens as compensation for the 3 hours it took me to get teh Highly Trained one?
  • Any reason this is still stickied here?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any reason this is still stickied here?
    Possibly because they never actually fixed it. It's happening in the Episode 4 events as well.
  • Still never got my highly trained tokens now I get standard tokens from brotherhood. Why play this game
  • I had a somewhat similar issue. I dropped them an email. They were quite quick with a reply which needed my confirmation. Well I wrote back 3 times. And its been over a week and I haven't heard from them. So I guess all this "customer support" is just bull ****.
  • So I should I just give up and cash in my standard token that I got instead of the correct one?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I heard back from support, they apologized for the difficulty and awarded me heroic tokens instead, and said they're working to find the cause of the bug.

At no point were the standard tokens I was mistakenly awarded revoked or even mentioned, so it should be safe to those. Amusingly, I got a 3* Magneto from a standard token during this process, and only 2* from the replacement heroics.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Looks like the problem has reappeared. I received Standard tokens instead of the special event tokens in the latest event sub missions.
  • I had the same issue: I received 4 standard recruit tokens instead of assault team tokens for finishing top-5 in both the sub-brackets. I'd really like the chance for a couple more Psylockes, so please fix this soon! Username: Threid
  • yeah, this is some real **** ****.

Received both of the ** event token progression rewards and ended up top 5 and top 10 in the first set of sub-events of the ISO-8 Brotherhood event for a combined 5 event tokens. Was planning on using the tokens later on, but nope, logged in later to find out they had turned into standard tokens.

Went ahead and sent an e-mail to customer service to resolve the issue. After that, I figured I should open any event tokens immediately. That didn't work either because after placing top 5 in both of the second sets of sub-events, only one of the rewards went through properly. I received the first pair of tokens but the second pair of tokens that were issued were standard tokens. Didn't even have a chance to use them.

Even if customer service is able to restore my tokens, I shouldn't have to contact them twice within a few days about what appears to be centered around the same issue. Not to mention I had previously contacted them about event tokens turning into standard tokens during a running of the Big Thunder event. Whatever.
  • I place top 20 everytyme in whatever PVE happens to be going, esp. sub brackets, with that said atleast half my prized this event have been grey **** tokens or heroic, got maybe 3 or 4 of sim. tokens, Wow guys, killing my odds at a Psyc. cover, I have sent emails after each foul ups, after atleast 4 support tickets, I have still not even received a generic copy and send response.If its can or will be corrected, by all means just tell us, silence is infuriating.I have no use for 99% of heroic standard covers and maybe 99.95% no use for standard grey tokens.I spent an average of 10 to 16 hours playing daily to get new or needed covers or even a chance.Im hooked and have a lot of free ADHD tyme,Bet if I start spending for HP instead of grinding the response time would be quicker.Post Script ive had lvl 230 or 90% of more of PVE matches and half the ppl in top ten with me have roosters that look like they just finished proluge but with tons of lvl 30 three stars it took months for me to aquire grinding from day one.**** I know they aint buying them and I sure as **** know that escalating fights aint beatable unless they seeing a cap at say lvl 100 goons.For now your humble grinder, AresWr4th
  • Threid wrote:
    I had the same issue: I received 4 standard recruit tokens instead of assault team tokens for finishing top-5 in both the sub-brackets. I'd really like the chance for a couple more Psylockes, so please fix this soon! Username: Threid

After a couple days, I received the correct tokens from Support after submitting a bug report via the in-game reporting tool. Good to know that these things get attention!