Lightning Rounds?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Are we getting lightning rounds today?

Comments

• Hero Lightning rounds according to the in game news pop up. Usually start now.
  • Lightning Rounds are heroes this time around. No, they have not started yet (as of 12:05 p.m. EST)

Last time the heroes were up, the LRs did not begin until 3:00 p.m. EST.

Previously, the event featured the following powered-up heroes:

The Hulk (Indestructible)
    Wolverine (Patch)
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Black Widow (Grey Suit)
    Iron Man (Model 40)
  • Are they showing up for anyone?
  • Yep. Popup shows hero rounds. Wonder if its just a delayed start or error.
  • That's irritating that the Hero LRs start later. The pop up said there were six heroes this time, so I guess Daredevil gets added to the roster.
  • I expect them to pop up at the same time that the current round of the ISO8 Brotherhood subs end.

That's what I'll be doing for 90 minutes this morning anyway.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    Lightning Rounds are heroes this time around. No, they have not started yet (as of 12:05 p.m. EST)

Last time the heroes were up, the LRs did not begin until 3:00 p.m. EST.

Previously, the event featured the following powered-up heroes:

The Hulk (Indestructible)
    Wolverine (Patch)
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Black Widow (Grey Suit)
    Iron Man (Model 40)

I believe Punisher was also buffed.
  • akboyce wrote:

Good catch.

What are we calling this one? Hasty Heroes? Prompt Paragons? Alacritous All-Stars?
  • Ghast wrote:
    akboyce wrote:

Good catch.

What are we calling this one? Hasty Heroes? Prompt Paragons? Alacritous All-Stars?

Also, I'm quite sure they started at noon EST last time, as I started the first round (GSBW) while walking home from my daughter's school at about 9am PST.
  • wathombe wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    akboyce wrote:

Good catch.

Also, I'm quite sure they started at noon EST last time, as I started the first round (GSBW) while walking home from my daughter's school at about 9am PST.

I think you're right; I had gone home at lunch hoping to do a quick circuit of the seed teams and was disappointed they weren't up. The odd hour starts are much worse for my schedule in general than the even hour starts.