Sudan and Argentina reset?

Options
IronyMan
IronyMan Posts: 55
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So I finished both of the missions from the main set that unlocked Sudan and Argentina as sub-missions and beat each of the available fights in both of those and when I just logged on it's telling me that I haven't even done those first 2 in the main set to unlock Argentina and Sudan in the first place?

Does this have something to do with the "save file is corrupt" thing that popped up earlier?

Comments

• I've just encountered this, but only for the Sudan set of missions. I played 3 or 4 of them on my train journey, shut the client down and did some work... just now I logged on again and the Sudan set had disappeared and the node in the main map was unlocked again. Strange, I've now beat that again (got the +200 for first time completion and +500 as a bonus - not complaining!) and the Sudan set is open again - with the same score I had before.

EDIT - just checked again, and the missions I beat in Sudan are showing as untouched, so I guess I can refarm the rewards I got from those missions. I'm not sure if they are totally refreshed points wise.
  • Did you play those missions before you downloaded the latest patch? I just opened the sub brackets 2 hours after the previous ended and after the patch one of them showed the NEW label, so maybe this is the reason.
  • I downloaded the patch last night, at which stage I hadn't touched either of the new mission sets.
  • I got the same thing, Got a corrupt file finished most of the mission yesterday and then today I had to do them all over again
  • IronyMan
    Options
    I had downloaded the patch at closer to 5pm yesterday afternoon and then played those missions closer to 10-11pm that night. I didn't realize until about midnight that they had been reset
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They reset for me but I kept my pve progression points (which I'm guessing are server synced)? I'm going to try sending support a ticket in hopes of getting all my farmed iso back.
  • Same here only I lost progression rewards in the Fresh Cut tourney and all my progress in PvE. I also leved up some character last night and I think that has been reversed as well.