*** Thor (Modern) ***

1161718192022»

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Copps wrote:
    His biggest problem is the im40 buff left him much weaker since there is a much better use for yellow as a battery.
    I'm not sure what IM40 has to do with Thor. The same could be said for anyone with yellow, if it's a battery you need. If you want a damaging yellow, Thor is on par with Hood & Strange in the 3-star tier, and he's a lot bulkier than those two.

Thor's just a little slow. If anything has made him archaic, it's the fast-fast-fast mentality of the current game.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone else noticed a slight difference between the amount of damage Call to Storm is supposed to do in the character description, and the amount it actually does?  My 3-star Champed Thor is LVL 252, and is *supposed* to do 5416 points of damage to the primary Call to Storm target.  I had to use him in the Behemoth Burrito event in the Deadpool Daily.  The two-star on the enemy team is Captain Marvel, who has 5415 health.  I start the match, and do lots of damage to Kamala Khan. I get 14 green, and switch targets so an undamaged Capt Marvel is out in front.  I Call to Storm, and it only does 5414 damage to her, leaving her at 1 health.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone else noticed a slight difference between the amount of damage Call to Storm is supposed to do in the character description, and the amount it actually does?  My 3-star Champed Thor is LVL 252, and is *supposed* to do 5416 points of damage to the primary Call to Storm target.  I had to use him in the Behemoth Burrito event in the Deadpool Daily.  The two-star on the enemy team is Captain Marvel, who has 5415 health.  I start the match, and do lots of damage to Kamala Khan. I get 14 green, and switch targets so an undamaged Capt Marvel is out in front.  I Call to Storm, and it only does 5414 damage to her, leaving her at 1 health.
    Hm. Never noticed that specifically, although I can't remember the last time I cut it that close with any power, let alone with Call the Storm specifically.

You didn't mention, but were there any Strike or Protect tiles out?
  • sambrookjm
    Hm. Never noticed that specifically, although I can't remember the last time I cut it that close with any power, let alone with Call the Storm specifically.

You didn't mention, but were there any Strike or Protect tiles out?
    Nope.  No protect or strike tiles were out.  I don't think any of the characters on either team could produce them.

The last time I cut it that close was in the 1-star Deadpool Daily event, doing exact damage with 1-star Iron Man's Yellow ability.  That hit it right on the button, doing 324 damage to a goon that had 324 health and killing them.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe the enemy had a defense tile out worth 1 point?  :#
  • sambrookjm
    Dormammu said:
    Maybe the enemy had a defense tile out worth 1 point?  :#
    They would have had to have two of them, since she took 2 less damage than she was supposed to. :)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    What does it say you'll do to the rest of the team? I'm suspecting a rounding issue.
  • sambrookjm
    What does it say you'll do to the rest of the team? I'm suspecting a rounding issue.
    5416 to target, and 2707 to all other enemies. Good call on the rounding issue, but was still kind of annoying. How about we use trunc instead of round? :)