Invisible Woman - Invisibility glitch

Options
When IW uses her invisibility I believe it is only supposed to guard the single lowest character.

When facing her in the Simulator she uses her invisibility on herself, moves to the 2nd spot in the roster, when I believe she should move to the back. On my iPhone when she does this I cannot click the 3rd character in the roster to attack them either. This means she is successfully making 2/3 of the team invincible instead of 1/3.

For example
I had Ragnaroks red ready to go.
IW was about 400ish health. Punisher was around 800ish.
IW makes herself invisible.
Maggia with 10k+ health moves to the front.
I cannot attack IW or punisher.

Ideally I would have at least taken punisher out with thunderclap and then finished IW when possible but I couldn't get to the invisible token for like 6-7 turns. Forced me to eat a couple unnessecary napalms.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having the same issue on an iPad mini.

It's… not great.
  • Same here. Just lost a fight against 230s because i couldnt stun lock the maggia don behind her.
    Also wasted the +3 all ap boosts!
  • Yea this is incredibly lame, especially on the IW/Don/Punisher node.

she hides punisher and herself in the process and the only person you can get to is the don which is a tank.
  • Yep, what they all said.
  • It makes her crazy strong. If you stun her and ignore the others the level is still a lot easier than other 230's. She's blowing 4* wolvie out of the way right now though.
  • Same issues. On android.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    same issue here.
  • Same on the PC too. almost cost me the match because of that ****! icon_e_sad.gif
  • Same issue so annoying.
  • I am also seeing the same glitch.
  • Glitch makes fighting those 230 IWs & teammates tougher than it should be.
  • I bet its not even a glitch. It seems like something the devs would do, giving CPUs even more advantages over us. As if the insane cascades they get weren't bad enough.
  • Originally posted in Suggestions/Feedback forum.

I was fighting against two NPCs and Invisible Woman. She was in the middle. She went invisible. My Wind Storm was ready and I wanted to use it on the Maggia boss because he has the most HP. I couldn't select him. When IW is invisible, she is not selectable. Therefore whoever is standing behind her, third, is also not selectable. I could not for the life of me select the damn boss. I ended up having to just use Wind Storm on the guy in the front.

fe7057b5-0052-42ec-84ca-5e510e554435.png
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Typhon13 wrote:
    I bet its not even a glitch. It seems like something the devs would do, giving CPUs even more advantages over us. As if the insane cascades they get weren't bad enough.
    Once again, the AI does not have an increased chance of getting a cascade. Not even a little. You just notice cascades more when they hurt you.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is this a new bug or was this not noticed before now because no one uses IW?
  • my guess is that it wasn't noticed because it was rather infrequent (if ever) that IW was faced in PVP, and that was the only possible chance of facing her prior to this event.
  • Same issue here. It could easily be solved if she was moved to the back of the team instead, making it possible for us to switch just between the other two characters.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:
    I bet its not even a glitch. It seems like something the devs would do, giving CPUs even more advantages over us. As if the insane cascades they get weren't bad enough.
    Once again, the AI does not have an increased chance of getting a cascade. Not even a little. You just notice cascades more when they hurt you.

The computer can calculate all possible cascades and upcoming chances of cascades way better than we can, so in that way it does get more cascades than we do, since we can't see all possibilities like the computer can.