Better tournament list views...

Options
Pentagoon
Pentagoon Posts: 98
As a tournament gamer, I would love:
* A fully scrollable tournament list so I can tell how many points I need to reach a certain award
* Keep the "top" and "me" options available, but let us see everything in between
* Triggering a full download of the list is acceptable to save bandwidth, or have a "default tournament list view options" in the setup menu (full / abridged)
* A way to see the team makup & stats of who's in the top rankings
* A way to see overall win/loss stats for my team or a selected, individual opponent

\(*_*)/

Comments

• Pentagoon wrote:
    * A fully scrollable tournament list so I can tell how many points I need to reach a certain award
    Event Rewards already shows you this.
  • Humphrey wrote:
    Pentagoon wrote:

I think he wants to see how many points he needs to get into the next placement reward level. So if he's in 67th place, he wants to know how many points he is behind 50th place. There is no way to find this information that I know of.
  • Pentagoon
    Options
    Blue Shoes wrote:
    Humphrey wrote:
    Pentagoon wrote:

I think he wants to see how many points he needs to get into the next placement reward level. So if he's in 67th place, he wants to know how many points he is behind 50th place. There is no way to find this information that I know of.

That's exactly what I'm asking for. I want to make an informed decision about who to attack, especially in late-tournament matches.