Would you ever sell a 3* champ just to...

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
edited February 2017 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Would you ever sell a **** 3* champ that you really never use just to get a boost of ISO-8 for leveling up another desired 3* character before the surplus covers expire?
I'm thinking I could sell Psylocke (champ at level 171) so that I can make a level up-push for Iron Fist since I have some extra black covers waiting. I never used Psylock but I still fancy having all 3* (except for Ragnarok who I actually haven't even rostered yet)

Comments

• Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No, that would be incredibly short-sighted. The benefit to champs is the rewards you get from champ levels more than anything else. You should be able to earn enough ISO to champ IF before covers expire anyway.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No, that would be incredibly short-sighted. The benefit to champs is the rewards you get from champ levels more than anything else. You should be able to earn enough ISO to champ IF before covers expire anyway.

+1 to this. how much ISO do you need to make in how many days? do you have any maxed 2s you can sell?

also, losing a couple 3* covers isnt the worst thing in the world, especially since you're essentially giving up 13 covers and champ rewards by selling Psylocke