Healing tactics

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I keep reading about guys playing prologue missions to heal in between pve fights.
Anyone care to detail this a little more, my only healer is a 3/2/4 spidey at level43

Comments

• Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Take Spider-man and your two injured heroes and fight the last venom mission.

collect yellow and blue until you have enought to heal, stun until you have enough web tiles to heal your troops back to max.

gets tougher when you have stronger characters as you may not get enought yellow/blue before venom is killed by match damage.
  • 1.) Pick a map that features Venom.
    2.) Let him use his stun to generate web tiles.
    3.) Use your stun to generate web tiles (and purple to mitigate any damage, if you really have to).
    4.) Heal.
    5.) Rinse & Repeat.
  • The Venom mission you choose depends on your level - you want to be able to kill him without taking too much damage, but not before you collect enough yellows for a heal. Low levels will probably choose the first couple of missions, but higher levels will want the final mission.
  • This no longer works using the mission-supplied Spider-Man. I guess today's patch eliminated his Web Bandages ability.
  • Using Marvel Now Magneto's purple can also help feed you blue tiles to use with Spider-Man's webs or OBW's blue heal.
  • Thanks for the replies guys, ill try that later