MPQ Sneak Peek: February 2017 Edition *Updated (2/24/17)

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    How appropriate that I won't have to play much MPQ when Pokemon Go is rumored to be releasing generation 2. I may have some hunting to do this weekend.
    You play Go? But how do you survive the sunlight, muggers, wild animals, and high-speed traffic?

I thought Pokemon Go went. It was all everyone could talk about for all of 5 minutes and now I haven't heard anything about it since before Christmas.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    How appropriate that I won't have to play much MPQ when Pokemon Go is rumored to be releasing generation 2. I may have some hunting to do this weekend.
    You play Go? But how do you survive the sunlight, muggers, wild animals, and high-speed traffic?

I thought Pokemon Go went. It was all everyone could talk about for all of 5 minutes and now I haven't heard anything about it since before Christmas.
    Only because people aren't dedicated enough. icon_e_smile.gif They just had a Valentine's day event that was a lot of fun - more pink Pokemon in the wild and extra candies for catching them.
    It was very smart of them to release the game during the summer though, it's not quite as fun to play in the Winter.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(2/16/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events and Deadpool's Dailies
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Thanks as always! Any insight on what the next PVE will be or when it will run? A 7-Day Gauntlet is going to get boring very fast.
  • Brigby
    Thanks as always! Any insight on what the next PVE will be or when it will run? A 7-Day Gauntlet is going to get boring very fast.
    As of right now, I unfortunately don't have any information pertaining to the next PVE event.

As always though, if I hear of any updates, I'll be sure to let the community know!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Generally a new event begins around Gauntlet day 3
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby: The thread title has a typo in the date. At least for me, I didn't realize there was new updates from you until entering the thread since the first part still says 2/13. Could you or a mod update that when you have a moment?
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint wrote:

Wouldn't that be tomorrow?

Between the gauntlet and dp PVP being messed up I'm enjoying some time off
  • deadtaco wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Wouldn't that be tomorrow?

Between the gauntlet and dp PVP being messed up I'm enjoying some time off

s/b sunday if its a four day event or monday if its a three day. im guessing a four day starting sunday for us est people.
  • Brigby
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    Brigby: The thread title has a typo in the date. At least for me, I didn't realize there was new updates from you until entering the thread since the first part still says 2/13. Could you or a mod update that when you have a moment?
    Woops. Sorry about the brief teleportation to the year 2176. I've corrected the date.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Brigby wrote:
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    Woops. Sorry about the brief teleportation to the year 2176. I've corrected the date.

I wanna go back to the future! icon_lol.gif
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Brigby wrote:
    As of right now, I unfortunately don't have any information pertaining to the next PVE event.

As always though, if I hear of any updates, I'll be sure to let the community know!

Is it that you don't have information, or you can't say anything yet?
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    DuckyV wrote:
    Hint for Cable confirmed! icon_lol.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    Hint for Cable confirmed! icon_lol.gif

Or Bishop!
  • Brigby
    Peej13 wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

Is it that you don't have information, or you can't say anything yet?
    Actually...it might be both, now that I think about it. icon_lol.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    So...you can't say you don't have information? Or...you don't have information on the thing you can't talk about? o_0

I'm confused...
  • Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    Who are going to be the essential characters for next pve? Is it 4* Luke Cage, because he's the top reward for Gauntlet?
  • Quebbster
    Ram51 wrote:
    Who are going to be the essential characters for next pve? Is it 4* Luke Cage, because he's the top reward for Gauntlet?
    That's how it usually works. I'd guess the essential characters are Luke Cage, Blade and Bullseye.
  • Quebbster
    'No new PvE today, so I guess we're getting a three-day PvE starting tomorrow. Heroic Venom seems the most likely culprit.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    'No new PvE today, so I guess we're getting a three-day PvE starting tomorrow. Heroic Venom seems the most likely culprit.

Take it back! You take it back right now!