Tezzerets Deck.

Options
THEMAGICkMAN
THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Alright, overall I like tezzerets deck in RatC, but WHY IS BARAL THERE???

so I've decided to remake his deck and potentially make it better, but also more flavourful. Yes I know the fight is hard enough for some people, this is NOT an idea I want implemented into the game.
Here's my re-tuned tezz deck for RatC.

Mechanized Production
Dynavolt Tower
Aetherworks Marvel
Planar Bridge
Whir of Invention
Padeem
Skysoveriegn
Fiddler... Errr I mean aethertide whale.
Era of Innovation
Rashmi.

I have no clue how well this deck would work, but it's meant to be pretty flavourful and based around the artifacts tezzeret stole from the inventors fair. And then planar bridge and rashmi are also there for more flavour reasons. Padeem is there for the construct tokens and boomship.
There's no gontis aether heart because I think that card is dumb and unfair, and it's also unflovourful, after all, it's GONTIS aether heart, not Tezzs.

What do you all think? Anything else you'd add? Do you dissagree with my changes? Lemme know!

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think it was put in as a red hearing, to get you to waste removal spells on something that looks threatening but actually should be left on the board.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    madwren wrote:
    I think it was put in as a red hearing, to get you to waste removal spells on something that looks threatening but actually should be left on the board.

Maybe. But still, seems completely and utterly useless otherwise. There are a lot of better options.