This menu bug still hasn't been fixed

Options
Ragereaver
Ragereaver Posts: 13
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
And I think the new update made it even worse, I accidentally opened the menu during an event game while an animation was happening, and it got stuck, it was too small to press the X button no matter how hard I tried, so I force closed the app and moved on to the next one.

And then it happened again when I went to check my objectives progress, except this time there was nothing going on! It just got stuck anyways, it was barely a speck it was so small.

I tried posting this problem in the bugs section months ago, but it got deleted. The saddest thing is this bug doesn't even need a fix, you could just make the back button on your device close the menu, or let us reconnect to our games when we force close the app, all the game modes are vs AI so I fail to see why we can't do this already anyway. PLEASE do something about this, you guys have been pretty good at fixing UI bugs but this is the worst one and it's been around way too long.

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    iPhones don't have a back button. This does need to be addressed for those using that platform to play.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The back button on Android phones doesn't do a lot in this game either
  • Ragereaver
    Options
    The two games I had to drop this event knocked my coalition out of top 10 placement, not happy about that.