Official Nissa, VF Deck-Building Contest: Discussion Thread

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited February 2017 in Off Topic
This thread shall be used for posting questions, comments or suggestions for the Official Nissa, Vital Force Deck-Building Contest.

Have a question about the rules? Not sure if your post is appropriate? Have a fun contest idea? Feel free to ask below!

Comments

• Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you for posting this where everyone can find it! It looks like a really fun contest that I think will help people get the most out of their new planes walker. Just two quick questions..

1. Will Nissa, Vital Force be available for crystals before the submissions are due? Not everyone can afford to buy her for cash, so they could only hypothesize what decks would work best.

2. Can you post the submissions without the names of the creators on them? I believe there is a flaw in the previous system where people were voting based on the creator rather than the content.

Thanks Brigby!
  • Brigby
    Options
    Lagartha wrote:
    Thank you for posting this where everyone can find it! It looks like a really fun contest that I think will help people get the most out of their new planes walker. Just two quick questions..

1. Will Nissa, Vital Force be available for crystals before the submissions are due? Not everyone can afford to buy her for cash, so they could only hypothesize what decks would work best.

2. Can you post the submissions without the names of the creators on them? I believe there is a flaw in the previous system where people were voting based on the creator rather than the content.

Thanks Brigby!
    Glad you enjoy it! Sorry about the last one. At that point, I didn't know what the most effective, on-topic (which I'll admit is kind of ironic, considering it was in off-topic section icon_razz.gif ) way of promoting the contest would've been at that point. Lesson learned!

1. Unfortunately she won't be available in the vault before the contest is over, however please don't let that discourage you or anyone else from submitting an entry. A big reason why I added the Creativity and Guide Composition categories was so that everyone would have a chance to win.

2. We tried to remedy a bit of that by having D3 pick the top 3 guides to ensure the best quality of decks are chosen for community voting. Having said that though, there is certainly room to improve, and I agree that removing creator names from the poll would help address that issue.

Thanks!
  • Brigby
    Options
    Submission round is officially over! Thank you to everyone that sent in their deck-building guides for Nissa, Vital Force! I will begin passing along all these guides to the team here at D3 Go! and we will pick our top 3 choices for each category.

Once we have done that, we will create the 3 category threads and community voting will begin! Good luck everyone!
  • Brigby
    Options
    Round 2 has now officially begun! Vote for your favorite decks in each of the 3 categories: Creativity, Deck Effectiveness, and Guide Composition!
  • Brigby
    Options
    Community voting in Round 3 has come to an end this morning! Please stay tuned for the formal winner announcement later this week!