Thor tournament: No retaliation

Got back into the game with the "have been attacked" announcements. Already wondered why there are no red areas to pick my opponent from. As I attacked a yellow area I got attacked again. Still no red area. Very dissapointing, since theres only a hew hours left and I can't get back all the points that I'm losing due to low oint opponents.

Comments

• Try exiting and returning to the tournament, that often makes retaliations show up for me.
  • Same issue and I tried that.
  • Restarting tablet, shutting down game, clearing cache. None of that helped.
  • Same thing for me here. Got home from work, two attacks, but no retaliation icons.
  • I am having the same issue no retaliations showing up in either tourney
  • I'm also having the same issue. I hope that everyone hasn't gone home for the weekend and they can fix this before the tourney ends.
  • This is the best thing ever!!!!
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, same issue. Luckily most of them are lower level opponets I'd lose points retaliating against anyway
  • Rank keeps dropping. Since I'm in the european timezone I already see myself getting the spare Daken covers stead of Loki. That makes 1 week of fighting for a few Iso. -_-
  • I keep getting attacked but have no option to retaliate? My grid is staying clear in Thor tournament. Has the option to retaliate against opponents who attack you been removed?
  • had this issue randomly during the lightning rounds...don't know the exact cause. it would pop up red, then not pop up red, was very strange.
  • I cannot understand why they push things out during the tail end of the tournament. Last week they interrupted the tourney with a mandatory update that made us lose a round plus health, then they broke Juggy's boost, now this. I think I've seen enough. Good luck guys!
  • I cant retaliate for thor tournament right now...hope its like this for everyone lol

i've been asking to get rid of retaliation for a while :/
  • I've played in the Thor tournament twice since hitting 1200 two days ago... I've been attacked plenty of times since. I just did an attack and the replacement icon was.... yellow.

Rather wondering where the horde of retaliations that took 400 points from me are. Including the one no more than 2 hours ago.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Thought it was just me. No retaliations for me either. Tried all the usual tricks to get it to come back and no good. Thankfully this didn't happen this morning when I lost 128 plus points.
  • Yeah... No retaliations would make the next few hours really interesting...
  • This is so much easier without retaliation, just got 1100 and 1200.
  • This is killing me too! I was ranked at #4 and keep getting attacked but can't do anything about it with only low level opponents. Worst off earlier in the tournament I reached 800 points and didn't get my Thor cover. I sent an email through the game and haven't heard anything.
  • This is great, since I'm not constantly losing points, I might hit 1200 for 500 HP.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    We're looking into this. We haven't made any changes to the Tournament structure and Retaliations are still working fine on the standard S.H.I.E.L.D. Training and the Widow Weekend.