So, Who is Going to Start the Inevitable Super Alliance?

Comments

• Looks like TinyKitty will be all full so maybe a dark avengers version will be needed. Whats the dark version of TinyKitty.....BigPu $$ y?

BigDogs? Oh my bad...BigDogz...way too badass to use an s lol.
  • Thunder Buddies 4Life

I'm going for yet another Iteration of an alliance of folks built around the core of a group of us who have gamed together for over a year.
  • Justinix here. Sign me up. TinyKitty roars loudly and clearly.
  • We need a Euro Kitty league, and I'll be there
  • Would love to be part of this. Sounds like a breath of fresh air in all these rather dead events so far. Something worth the grind ^^
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Totally going to start a "Team Bagman."
    bag_zpsf06ee3b4.png
  • Twysta wrote:
    Totally going to start a "Team Bagman."
    bag_zpsf06ee3b4.png

Or maybe you want to go with this ?

twocrudedudes.jpg
  • Lmfao, you sir are one i will follow... To TINYKITTY!!!
  • ; _ ;

As soon as I leave for a couple weeks, everyone wants to steal my alliance name? I thought we were friends.
  • Tinykitty sounds good to me. Lol
  • I'd be up for some alliance action so would like to be counted in.

Also "Blackjack & Hookers" would also make a good name for an alliance icon_e_smile.gif
  • No **** allowed in the alliance! Kitty-Cats only. You guys better start growing tinykittys.
  • Signing up for the Tinykitty!
  • Anyone got any idea if the patch going to hit tommorow so we could join Alliance? Or still not sure ?
  • nadarath wrote:
    Anyone got any idea if the patch going to hit tommorow so we could join Alliance? Or still not sure ?

The devs said Monday multiple times. Im not too sure though, it's hard to trust the devs these days. You can find more information about the upadte in a page or two back within general discussion.
  • Something I found, You should make a banner out of it icon_e_smile.gif

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 4vmeyk.jpg

btw. I'll gladly join second Tinykitty team (as there probably won't be enough place in the 1st). I offer commitment, polish vodka and homemade wine. icon_twisted.gif
  • I am liking the name Big B@g B@stards...or Big B@g B@sterdborgs. Either way big bad beetle borgs is my theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XdoMP23EKE
  • Are we ready to roll with this? I count 43 people ready to go.

I have a plan and I'll volunteer as tribute if no one else wants to kick this off.
  • I sure am. Ingame name is Tempestos for when the formation happens
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I'm up for it, when the allience stuff hits.