Mythicpack_legends_category

Options
Amaunator
Amaunator Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
I just bought the blue fat pack for 24.99€ and restarted the app. In my vault there now is a new item called
'MYTHICPACK_LEGENDS_CATEGORY
MythicPack_Legends_Description"
which consists of 1xMythic-card ("3/3") and costs 550 crystals. What is this about?

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Well that's odd.. icon_eek.gif Would you mind sending in a support ticket with a screenshot of that? It seems you might have gotten the wrong purchase item, but since it's displaying debug text, I'm wary of opening it just yet. Customer Support might want to take a look at it, and/or reach out to the developers, to determine if nothing weird would happen if you open it.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Amaunator wrote:
    I just bought the blue fat pack for 24.99€ and restarted the app. In my vault there now is a new item called
    'MYTHICPACK_LEGENDS_CATEGORY
    MythicPack_Legends_Description"
    which consists of 1xMythic-card ("3/3") and costs 550 crystals. What is this about?

The mythic packs legends is a different purchase category from your cash only blue fatpack category.

You can buy up to 3 mythic creature cards per account , each for 550 crystals.

Once you have bought your full entitlement of 3, the category will not show up again in your vault.

for what cards are available, click on the ! mark.
  • Amaunator
    Amaunator Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Screenshot_2017-02-04-08-35-03.jpg

It is still showing the debug text.