Is there any other payment option beside ingame store?

Options
I would like to spent some $ on this game, however Google store/wallet is not available in my country (Serbia). Android user.
Is there any other option? visa payment?
Btw what are prices ? (I can not see those at all because I get "Could not connect to app store")

Thanks

Comments

• I am not aware of alternative methods of payments, but I can help you with prices.

DBkJq2W.png
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    spell wrote:
    I would like to spent some $ on this game, however Google store/wallet is not available in my country (Serbia). Android user.
    Is there any other option? visa payment?
    Btw what are prices ? (I can not see those at all because I get "Could not connect to app store")

Thanks
    The only other method at the moment is carrier billing which is available depending on who your carrier is and if your phone supports it. Given that each phone model and carrier feature set is different, I can't really help with how to set that up. Generally for most phones that option is available in the settings menu.
  • Shikao wrote:
    I am not aware of alternative methods of payments, but I can help you with prices.
    Thanks Shikao
    IceIX wrote:
    The only other method at the moment is carrier billing which is available depending on who your carrier is and if your phone supports it. Given that each phone model and carrier feature set is different, I can't really help with how to set that up. Generally for most phones that option is available in the settings menu.
    On my network only carrier billing available is for apps available in samsung apps.
    I guess I will need to wait for google wallet.
    Thanks IceX