Hi Everyone - We are aware that some posts are popping up on the forums and displaying only 1 view (instead of the many views each post is getting). This is being worked on but may take a couple of days to fix. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Civil War Returns! - 2017 Event Details *Updated

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey Everyone,

At 12:00 pm EST on February 2nd, we will be running the Civil War Boss Story event again. Below is the current plan for Powered-Up Characters, rewards and upcoming stores!

CivilWarPoweredUpList.png

CivilWarMissionRewards.png

CivilWarIndividualProgressionRewards.png

CivilWarAllianceRoundRewards.png

*New Update*
CivilWarBossMissionPointValues.png

Civil War Stores
    Team Cap and Team Iron Man Vaults
      80 covers
      1 Legendary Token
      1 Required Character cover
      2 random 4-Star covers
      3 Required 3-Star covers
      19 random 3-Star covers
      10 required 2-Star covers
      44 Random 2-Star covers
        Civil War - Hail to the King Legendary Store
          10% chance for a Black Panther (Civil War) cover 90% chance at all 4-Stars Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points
          Civil War Limited Vault
            40 items
            1 Hail to the King Legendary token
            1 random 4-Star cover
            3 Iron Man (Model 40) covers (one of each)
            3 Steve Rogers (Super Soldier) covers (one of each)
            3 Heroic tokens
            4x 2500 Iso-8
            6x 1000 Iso-8
            5x 500 Iso-8
            14 Random 2-Star covers
            Legendary Store
              Starting with Black Panther (Civil War), there will be a two week delay before new 5-Stars are added to Latest Legends packs after their release event.
            «1345

            Comments

            • Moon Roach
              Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
              Spider-Woman / Red Hulk. Red Hulk / Spider-Woman.

              Team Iron-Man it is, again.
            • udonomefoo
              udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
              Boost list says "weekly" but those are not the boosted chars for the week. I'm guessing that it should say "event" instead of weekly, but it doesn't really matter.
            • fmftint
              fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
              edited January 2017
              Round rewards always seem lopsided.
              Team Cap
              Run 1. Captain America (Sam)
              Run 2. Antman
              Run 3. Winter Soldier

              Team IM
              Run 1. Hulkbuster
              Run 2. Quake
              Run 3. Cyclops
            • Evilgenius_9
              Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
              I have a champed Rulk and not champed spider-woman. I hope my alliance chooses team cap.
            • VizMantis
              VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
              I have a champed Rulk and not champed spider-woman. I hope my alliance chooses team cap.

              I'm in the same boat, but I know my alliance is gonna choose Rulk. Same thing happened last time, when I had a firmly champed Cyclops and few Bucky's. But everyone wanted Cyclops, so some champ levels are what I got. Being a team player is hard sometimes. icon_razz.gif
            • So will the weekly boosted characters from the sneak peak thread, be boosted in this event?


              Moon Knight, Quake, etc...?
            • Quebbster
              Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
              So will the weekly boosted characters from the sneak peak thread, be boosted in this event?


              Moon Knight, Quake, etc...?
              Boss fights usually only use their own boost list, so probably not.
            • SummerGlau
              SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
              my spider woman only has 8 covers vs Red Hulk's 11 so i'd prefer team cap, but i'll go with my alliance
            • spectator
              spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
              hmm, did boss cap get a buff?
            • Copps
              Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
              my spider woman only has 8 covers vs Red Hulk's 11 so i'd prefer team cap, but i'll go with my alliance

              Why would you want to take a mid tier char to 11 covers vs taking one of the best in the game to 271.
            • NewMcG
              NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
              Copps wrote:
              my spider woman only has 8 covers vs Red Hulk's 11 so i'd prefer team cap, but i'll go with my alliance

              Why would you want to take a mid tier char to 11 covers vs taking one of the best in the game to 271.
              Unless their Rulk's 1/5/5 right now, and two covers will need to be sold, or the last one bought with CP...
            • Nepenthe
              Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
              Is the two weeks delay for BP in Latest Legends from the start of the event or the end?
            • Suddenreal
              Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
              I was hoping for another one, but it seems it's the Same Wilson that's boosted again.
            • Kjempen
              Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
              Suddenreal wrote:
              I was hoping for another one, but it seems it's the Same Wilson that's boosted again.

              Well, good news, its a different Red Hulk (Thaddeus Ross). icon_e_wink.gif
            • [Deleted User]
              [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
              Who the hell is Thaddeus Ross??? Spongebob entering MPQ!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
            • DapperChewie
              DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
              Bonny2712 wrote:
              Who the hell is Thaddeus Ross??? Spongebob entering MPQ!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

              General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross, he's in the Civil War movie, and one or two of the Hulk movies.

              But yeah, in the game he's called Thunderbolt Ross, so I can see where the confusion might stem from.
            • DFiPL
              DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
              Nepenthe wrote:
              Is the two weeks delay for BP in Latest Legends from the start of the event or the end?

              Presumably from the end, after the event-specific Legendary tokens are no longer available.

              I'm a fan of that communication. Knowing that will let me plan for LL pulls down the line when Strange/Thanos are headed out (since those are, along with Cap, two of my three most-covered 5*).

              Brigby, since there are separate 4* being given out due to the nature of Civil War, do we know which 4* is going to be essential in the subsequent event yet? Will it be one of these two or a different one entirely?
            • Magic
              Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
              Correct me if I am wrong but I thing the 5* moves into latest when it's store expires. So probably couple of days after the event.
            • Quebbster
              Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
              Magic wrote:
              Correct me if I am wrong but I thing the 5* moves into latest when it's store expires. So probably couple of days after the event.
              I'll let Brigby correct you:
              Brigby wrote:
              Legendary Store
                Starting with Black Panther (Civil War), there will be a two week delay before new 5-Stars are added to Latest Legends packs after their release event.
              Since it says "after the release event", my interpretation is that it will be two weeks after the end of Civil War IV, not two weeks from the start. February 20th instead of February 15th.

              I am quite excited about this change. An off-the-cuff calculations says this means I'll have enough for around 250 Latest pulls around the time that Thanos will be moving out of Latest Legends, so I hope that will be enough to get him, Panther and the third fivestar decently covered then.
            • Magic
              Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
              I stand corrected