6 pack short

Options
Serakiel
Serakiel Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I just bought a big box and it stopped 8 packs short. Battle for Zandikar. Just went to recieved menu after getting a rare. So ticked off and knowing that customer service won't do anything about just rubs salt in the wound.

Comments

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For packs they absolutely will look into it.

When cards go missing for me, they always compensate me back (might take a while)

Go lodge a report.
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Serakiel wrote:
    I just bought a big box and it stopped 8 packs short. Battle for Zandikar. Just went to recieved menu after getting a rare. So ticked off and knowing that customer service won't do anything about just rubs salt in the wound.

Its worth submitting a ticket for this. I received 70 cards instead of 71 and they credited my account with the 1 missing rare or better card. Took 3 weeks, but they did it.
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    khurram wrote:
    Serakiel wrote:

Its worth submitting a ticket for this. I received 70 cards instead of 71 and they credited my account with the 1 missing rare or better card. Took 3 weeks, but they did it.

same here.