The forums, objectives, and the new Nissa

Options
Squirreljester
Squirreljester Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
OS there a way to bring important messages into the game? There's a lot of forum posts that I never see because I don't have time to play the game and go to the forums every 5 minutes. Especially where the posts contain really important stuff.

Which brings me to secondary objectives. Can we please have somewhere consistent to find what these are, if you aren't going to put in the ability to see them before closing the PW.

And it would have been nice to have a message in the game about the Ob Nixilis deck building contest. I just found that post looking for a post that actually showed Nissa's abilities. I love my Ob beck, my coalition loves it, it does awesome, and it doesn't have a ton of mythics so anyone can put it together. But I can't submit it now because I didn't know about the event and submissions ended.

I've bee no looking exactly everywhere for the new Nissa to see her abilities, and I can't find it anywhere.

And as a side note, I've had bug reports in for at least 5 major updates now, and none of them have been addressed. I would be fine without new content to for a while if a lot of these issues and bugs I, and many other peope, have notified you about.

Comments

• Boommike
    Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm thinking you made a wrong turn at Albuquerque...
    Maybe a Mod can help you find your way?
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,725 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was hoping it was typo and it was a discussion about the new Nissan. I leave disappointed icon_cry.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Should this be in the MtGPQ forum?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,512 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Should this be in the MtGPQ forum?

That's my guess. They'd probably look at us the same way if we griped about how leveling OML had really screwed our MMR, and it would be really nice to draw that MnMags blue to recycle him for our 2* farm...
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Which brings me to secondary objectives. Can we please have somewhere consistent to find what these are, if you aren't going to put in the ability to see them before closing the PW.
    In the Event subforum objectives for each node are listed. This is available all the time.
    I've bee no looking exactly everywhere for the new Nissa to see her abilities, and I can't find it anywhere.

In app you'll see a little "i" info icon below the bundle pack. Click it and it will show you an info page including all of Nissas maxed abilities.
  • Squirreljester
    Squirreljester Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I took a screenshot but I can't upload it to share it, but I double checked and I fixed where my phone turned Nissa into Nissan, a day from the top of this post, it looks like it's in the mtgpq forum to me, is it not?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I love Nissa! I love my Elf deck. I wish my friends still played Magic, hard to find people to play with. I tried MtgPQ and I don't know.. I put a lot of time in MPQ so I didn't dive into it too much despite my love for Magic
  • James13
    Options
    I took a screenshot but I can't upload it to share it, but I double checked and I fixed where my phone turned Nissa into Nissan, a day from the top of this post, it looks like it's in the mtgpq forum to me, is it not?

I think a Mod moved it for you.
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There's no info button visible on my iPhone for the new Nissa pack.
  • James13
    Options
    Fiddler wrote:
    There's no info button visible on my iPhone for the new Nissa pack.

Appears underneath the activity hub banner. For some reason it doesn't appear in the specials area of the vault.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I know it's not in game, but you can find Nissa2's abilities via the first link in my signature.