This pw is underwhelming at best:
Suggestions for how to redesign:
I think-
Tier 1
Cost 6 - destroy 5 non red non black gems, energize 4

Tier 2
Cost 12 - deal 15 damage to 1 creature, energize 4

Tier 3
Cost 21 - create an emblem that says-when you cast a card destroy 1 energized gem deal 8 damage to target pw and 2 damage to each creature they control

Comments

• AettThorn
    AettThorn Posts: 125
    Options
    I do think her abilities need some help, but I think that some of yours go a bit too far.

Here is how I would do it:

Tier 1:
    Cost 6 - Destroy 2,3,4,5 gems, prioritizing opponents color. Energize 1,2,3,4

Tier 2:
    Cost 12 - Remove energize from up to 1,2,3,4 gems. For each energized gem affected, target creature takes 4(5?) damage (allows you to spread the damage out if you want)

Tier 3:
    Cost 21 - Create a support that says "Whenever you energize a gem, deal 4 damage to opposing PW"
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The problem as is we it with both your revisions is they still require too much of red energize which is pretty weak.

I had previously suggested this going off her paper card as well as the current planeswalker:

1st Ability:
    1- Energize 1 gem
    2- Energize 2 gems
    3- Energize 3 gems and draw a card
    4- Energize 4 gems and draw a card

2nd Ability:
    1- Deal damage to target creature equal to the number of energized gems
    2- Deal damage to target creature equal to twice the number of energized gems
    3- Deal damage to target creature equal to triple the number of energized gems
    4- Deal damage to target creature equal to quadruple the number of energized gems

3rd Ability
    1- Create a support with "Whenever you cast a card, deal 5 damage to your opponent"
    2- Create a support with "Whenever you cast a card, deal 6 damage to your opponent"
    3- Create a support with "Whenever you cast a card, deal 7 damage to your opponent"
    4- Create a support with "Whenever you cast a card, deal 8 damage to your opponent"