Could you give us a heads up?

Options
2»

Comments

• SeditiousCanary
    SeditiousCanary Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    I missed the black node a few times even though I got Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet out a few times. Previously, playing from the graveyard counted. This time it did not.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's pretty egregious to spring this on us in the middle of an event, and the situation is only exacerbated by the total lack of communication.
  • AettThorn
    AettThorn Posts: 125
    Options
    Typically use Garruk for the green node, since his second ability hits (well, hit) the second objective by itself. Lost out on those two ribbons the first time after the update. Now he's fairly useless for that event, but had to completely retool his deck to fit in a bunch of decent werewolves.
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    It's pretty egregious to spring this on us in the middle of an event, and the situation is only exacerbated by the total lack of communication.

Some big words for you here! Have you learnt their meaning recently? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Nitymp wrote:
    buscemi wrote:

Some big words for you here! Have you learnt their meaning recently? icon_e_biggrin.gif

It was 'E' on Sesame Street this morning.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Has anyone yet tested any other objectives perhaps in story mode?

I have typically used Jace 2's second ability for the Noxious Gearhulk fight in the Fateful Showdown event to hit the required number of supports. Would be good to know if that has changed too before going into the fight.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Nitymp wrote:
    buscemi wrote:

It was 'E' on Sesame Street this morning.

I first learnt of that E word from watching Yes Minister.

BBC comedy is actually educational. icon_e_smile.gif

btw, it means Outstanding, in one way or another. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    then why have it create specifically wwrewolves and arlins flipped second ability. create 4 x 2/2 werewolves doesnt work...
    makes her useless for abilities