4* Punisher's Upcoming Crash

Options
JohnnyBlood
JohnnyBlood Posts: 85 Match Maker
edited January 2017 in MPQ Character Discussion
Since he flies solo, does anyone know if his blackflag.png will always be "Army of One" or always "Punish"?

Comments

• Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It should be Army of One all the time, but I haven't witnessed this personally.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If I remember correctly it will stay as Punish because his allies aren't "downed," they are just not there at all.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I assumed it would be army of one, since that's what he's doing. His green should also do the extra damage since there's only one enemy, right?
    Either way, he's champed, should be super easy
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Straycat wrote:
    I assumed it would be army of one, since that's what he's doing. His green should also do the extra damage since there's only one enemy, right?
    Either way, he's champed, should be super easy

I think neither of those powers have their most powerful version icon_e_sad.gif (Both powers use the word 'downed')

But yeah, I have him champed too so, blue+black should be enough to kill whoever is the enemy. Probably I will respec him 5/3/5 for this
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm expecting black to be Army of One but his green seems to specify downed enemies so I don't think he'll get the bonus damage. I'm expecting to use 5/3/5 if that's the case.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Army of one confirmed. That's the better one, of course. Unfortunately, vs the new captain marvel, with both having black as primary. Hard to deny her black when she's getting two for each black match you make, plus any matches she makes.

I'm going to need a lot more than six covers to win this!