Help With Roster and Counterattack

Options
Panchopilla
Panchopilla Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MPQ Character Discussion
Hi ( Sorry by my english )

When win a game win less point at counterattack to me .....

IS for my roster ? would delete the heroes of 5 stars ?

Have thanos 5 300 with power black , capitan 5 power yellow 265 , wolfverine 5* 255 power red ( is bad for now ) and after my best heroe have 120 magneto 2 stars

Only play 1 month and a week

HELP ME PLEASE

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you are still in the two-star phase of the game, you probably shouldn't be opening any Legendary tokens right now. Your scaling and matchmaking are determined by your Three highest level characters, so your Three fivestars are probably messing things up for you.
  • Panchopilla
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    If you are still in the two-star phase of the game, you probably shouldn't be opening any Legendary tokens right now. Your scaling and matchmaking are determined by your Three highest level characters, so your Three fivestars are probably messing things up for you.

Would delete him ? ( Think that is better ..... when attack win but never defend )
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

When win a game win less point at counterattack to me .....

NEVER EVER attack another team for less than 40 points. If you attack a team for less points than that their counterattack will always get more points from your score than what you got in the first fight.

This doesn't depend on your roster, just on your current score and your target current score in the event (you should always attack targets that have a bigger score in the event than you currently have).
  • Panchopilla
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:

Would delete him ? ( Think that is better ..... when attack win but never defend )

Ty !

Delete THANOS and Captain ........ if isn´t funny because always use always thanos

I like him but is better change the heroe for play icon_e_smile.gif