Error when trying to find a match in Terrors event

Options
Mainloop25
Mainloop25 Posts: 1,939 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Let's get a head count on the error occurrence this time.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• obsidianpeanut
    obsidianpeanut Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm getting "Error: Something went wrong" when trying to assign my 3 PWs to the event.
  • Serakiel
    Serakiel Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just lost out on points because of this error. Green node, won match plus both bonuses and then "something went wrong". Retried about 15 times but finally caved into cancel and lost the points.
  • Telvar
    Telvar Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just lost three tries on green at once trying to start one match and getting an error.
  • thirdeyeoferis
    Options
    Can't play at all. Keep getting 'something went wrong cancel/retry' when I try to start a match. Went through craziness trying to update. Had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to.
  • LoVe1AnGe
    Options
    I've got the error and so lost a match. For once I've been able to reach a perfect score....
  • orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just got the "Something went wrong..." message and retried for like 15 minutes. Finally gave up and restarted the app. Now I have zero node points left on the black node and I should have had 3. I WASNT EVEN PLAYING ON THAT NODE.

Jeez what a cluster. I just dont get how any play testing is being done on these releases.
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had this issue in **** before and submitted a ticket. It was described to me as a problem dictated 'by design'. Subsequently my color mastery points were reduced by 500 across all colours so I would 'fit in' and could join the event. Perhaps this is what happened to you? Your mastery points are too high?
  • orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Fiddler wrote:
    I had this issue in **** before and submitted a ticket. It was described to me as a problem dictated 'by design'. Subsequently my color mastery points were reduced by 500 across all colours so I would 'fit in' and could join the event. Perhaps this is what happened to you? Your mastery points are too high?

Not even close to leaving Gold. Works sometimes, crashes others.