so long farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye

JohnLegend
JohnLegend Posts: 28
edited January 2017 in Off Topic
After leaving the game many months ago I spent some time here hopeful to see incoming improvements that would interest me in playing again but alas it never happened. In fact I think the game has gotten worse. So after 3+ years of playing I finally went back in game, left the alliance and uninstalled the game.

Y'all should do the same.

a0278d6ebd9591c39e398b65ed9c5dd9d7d6ea7686578f1088d41908c6b92ca4.jpg

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why should I leave? I enjoy playing the game. If you don't, then leave. Bye.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Leaving posts aren't by nature bad.

But no one particularly cares about a single person leaving, your feedback or why you are leaving are super valuable.

Very dated meme pics? eh.
  • I'm dated so hence the dated meme.

Did I rustle some jimmies?

Take it easy fellas
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bye! Have fun storming the castle!
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Can't leave yet, too busy playing.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    JohnLegend wrote:
    I think the game has gotten worse.
    Would you care to clarify this a bit? What was bad, and how has it gotten worse?
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    JohnLegend wrote:
    After leaving the game many months ago I spent some time here hopeful to see incoming improvements that would interest me in playing again but alas it never happened. In fact I think the game has gotten worse. So after 3+ years of playing I finally went back in game, left the alliance and uninstalled the game.

Y'all should do the same.

a0278d6ebd9591c39e398b65ed9c5dd9d7d6ea7686578f1088d41908c6b92ca4.jpg

Did you shard all your gear?
    Can I have ur stuff?
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    JohnLegend wrote:
    In fact I think the game has gotten worse.

I disagree which is why I won't take the uninstall advice. For me it's getting better and better.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't you already retire? I remembered your previous retirement post: viewtopic.php?p=596529#p596529

Did you take my advice and stayed? Regardless, it can be a tough, time consuming game. Most players know I've retired and come back on numerous occasions so I understand. The best way to stop playing is installing the game. Good luck to you.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    john-legend2.jpg?w=450

Still mad about the Golden Globes?
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    There certainly has been a dip in quality this last month due to the consecutive bugs. It's worse temporarily.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't you already retire? I remembered your previous retirement post: viewtopic.php?p=596529#p596529

1hm5vp.jpg
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    broll wrote:

1hm5vp.jpg
    What else can you do while you wait for your health packs/pve points to recharge?

I agree, this game has gotten worse. It's because of the bugs. I hate how everyone takes advantage of them too. OBW everywhere in pvp. You really don't know how much better she is until you fight her. Some people think, great a 2 star, I am fighting that team, boy are they in for a surprise.

But I am addicted and it's hard for me to kick addictions. If only I had known before it sucked me in. I don't think I'll ever be able to quit completely.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    I enjoy the game. Sorry you don't. It's not cut throat for me. I just like having something to do when bored.