Characters and level progression

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Might need to fix the title later on but for now i will just write down names of different comic covers, how much iso it takes to get them to max level, and cost of leveling up skills if you didn't want to try and get the extra 10 covers by chance. This list is assuming you have all three covers maxed out (2 covers for the 2 cover heroes). I'll try to update it but it will depend on how much time i spend upgrading covers and what not.

WOLVERINE(X-Force)
[*]Starts off at level 30

[*] Max level is 230

[*]Without extra 10 covers initial hp cost to upgrade each skill individually is 2500 HP a level

[*] It takes 62,898 Iso's to get him to level 100

[*]25000 HP to level up his skill if you don't use covers at all except for getting his skills to level 1 (the first three covers)

[*]

Comments

• mischiefmaker
    Options
    Welcome to the forums, and thanks for starting this project!

You should note that all characters of the same rarity share the same starting level, max level, iso/level cost, and hero points/skill. Also, you may find this table, which contains all the iso/level costs for 1*, 2*, and 3* characters, as well as a handy calculator for leveling: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... KVUE#gid=0

It doesn't have 4* leveling information yet, though, so feel free to add to it!