I know this is a semi-dead/zombie thread but

LVL 125 2/2/0 Jean w/ no buffs because I was an idiot and forgot
  • padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Managed to down Doom with L111 2/1/2 Mr F on my 5th try

Added boosts include +100% Dmg, +125% Crit Dmg, +All AP
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice! BTW, I've created a thread specifically to track low-leveled and under-covered victories that you guys should check out!
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the guide!

Took down Electra today with my 4/0/0 X-23 (level 127).

Used 2 G/B, 100% All, 50% Team Up

fm2d7k.jpg
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Belated thanks to Peter for his time maintaining this thread, that has been incredibly useful every 5 days.

It'll be a shame in a few weeks when people come looking for the strategy digest for Quake's matchup.
  • Won Nova vs Sam Wilson DDQ with 0/2/3 lvl 111 Nova (seems nobody published that it can be possible without any Red).
    Had +100% match damage, +2 yellow, +2 black boosts.
    My tactics was to deny all Yellow and if possible Red too, which was successfully done. Finished with 40% health in the end.
  • Did today's node with a 1/1/2 lvl 94 X-23. Also did it once before, both with a lot of RNG-sus support. Tried 7/8 times without boosts and then used 5 +dam G/B and 5 +dam ALL and made it on the first try.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Al_Teraqs wrote:
    Did today's node with a 1/1/2 lvl 94 X-23. Also did it once before, both with a lot of RNG-sus support. Tried 7/8 times without boosts and then used 5 +dam G/B and 5 +dam ALL and made it on the first try.

Nice job! Be sure to check out my thread where I keep a record of people who beat Crashes with low characters: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48305&p=548871#p548871
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    I beat wasp with my 1/1/2 lvl94 Peggy, boosted 100% all, 50%RY, +2 RY. My 3rd attempt, down to 418 hp. It's pure luck.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    This is going to be helpful as I transition make into 4* land
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Searched, but couldn't find an up to date Crash schedule. Anyone got that?
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nevermind. Found this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=51072
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unsticking this, since it is no longer being updated. If another forum member wishes to make an up-to-date version, please contact a moderator and we can make it sticky.
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    DayvBang wrote:
    Unsticking this, since it is no longer being updated. If another forum member wishes to make an up-to-date version, please contact a moderator and we can make it sticky.

I think this is a bit of a throwing the baby out with the bath water response Davy. While the post is not being updated at the moment I still believe it contains lots of very helpful information that remains relevant to the current game environment. I do not know of any other single post that gathers as much current and useful information on the 4* Deadpool Daily strategies.

I would respectfully request that this remain stickied at least as long as the majority of it remains relevant.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    killercool wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:

I think this is a bit of a throwing the baby out with the bath water response Davy. While the post is not being updated at the moment I still believe it contains lots of very helpful information that remains relevant to the current game environment. I do not know of any other single post that gathers as much current and useful information on the 4* Deadpool Daily strategies.

I would respectfully request that this remain stickied at least as long as the majority of it remains relevant.
    I'll see if I can make a new thread before the next Crash and we can get it stickied.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    New thread up! Everything from the OP here is in that thread and I'll continue to update with info on new crashes as they come up.