Various Blue Spell Bugs

Options
MagicRage
MagicRage Posts: 6
I've noticed a number of problems with blue spells recently.

1. Some of the blue bounce spells don't consistently recognize creature tokens as legal targets. I've had issues with Gone Missing and Disperse. I think Reflector Mage too.

2. If my opponent has an Eldrazi Spawn in play and I cast Imprison In The Moon, sometimes the Moon token (which does NOT have Defender) moves into the first slot and moves the Spawn up to the second. Given how crucial Claustraphoia is for neutralizing Spawn this bug has single-handedly lost me multiple games.

3. Disperse says to return a creature to the owner's hand and "IT gaines 6 mana." I recently cast Disperse on a token and the first card in my opponent's hand gained 6 mana. If I Disperse a token no mana should be gained!

4. Sometimes my opponent playing a blue deck will cast a blue creature, but the creature's icon is either cloudy or for another blue creature or blue spell that my opponent played earlier in the game.

Also, not so much a bug as a comment: bounce as a strategy is super-nerfed by nearly all cards with bounce effects having the "if your opponent has less than 6 cards in hand" restriction. I find in many matches there is rarely an opportunity to actually cast bounce cards because my opponent consistently has a full hand. Thus bounce cards are often functionally blanks.

Comments