Best Multicolor PW?

Hi guys, i'm new!
I was just wandering who is the best multicolor PW in the game. Which one is the best color combo in your opinion? I'm looking forward to buy one multicolor PW and i don't know who to choose. Ty

Comments

• Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    "Best" usually depends on your card collection. If you have strong Blue Mythics and Rares, PWs like Nahiri and Sorin are not going to benefit you as much despite their strong abilities. Kiora on the other hand would suit you.

Those three are probably considered the stongest of the Multi-coloured PWs, one of which will benefit from your strongest colour base.
  • Ultimadan
    Ultimadan Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Personally I'd say Kiora. She's the most expensive PW at 950 crystals but she's well worth the cost. All her abilities are useful and the blue/green combo is very nice. Don't know when she'll next be in the vault though.

I'd say it really depends on what cards you have though. Kiora is a great PW but if your best cards are in other colours you may be better off with a different one.

In general though, my personal top picks would be Kiora and Nahiri.
  • "Best" usually depends on your card collection. If you have strong Blue Mythics and Rares, PWs like Nahiri and Sorin are not going to benefit you as much despite their strong abilities. Kiora on the other hand would suit you.

Those three are probably considered the stongest of the Multi-coloured PWs, one of which will benefit from your strongest colour base.
    Ultimadan wrote:
    Personally I'd say Kiora. She's the most expensive PW at 950 crystals but she's well worth the cost. All her abilities are useful and the blue/green combo is very nice. Don't know when she'll next be in the vault though.

I'd say it really depends on what cards you have though. Kiora is a great PW but if your best cards are in other colours you may be better off with a different one.

In general though, my personal top picks would be Kiora and Nahiri.

Thank you all for answering. Obviously you're right, it depends on cards (i think i have pretty balanced colors speaking of rares and mythics). I was wandering though if someone knows if there are multicolor combos that work better then others or depends purely on which cards someone posses.

Other then kiora, is there another multicolor PW with good powers a little bit cheaper?
  • Nothguorb
    Nothguorb Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I have Sarkan and Ajani, and I definitely prefer playing with Sarkan. I also have mirrorwing, avaricious, and akoum hellkite for my dragons, so that definitely helps his ult pack a huge punch. But even with only two dragons, he can be a force to be reckoned with. I also love how black gives him lots of good options for removal.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    I'm still thinking it's a rock paper scissors type game.
    depending on your style of play certain planeswalkers
    are preferable. each with their own strengths and
    weaknesses. kiora might be the most flexible best all
    rounder.
    I like sarkan too, there are a lot of fun cards in red and
    black.

HH
  • I think I'll wait until a good green/red or white/red come out. I don't like any of the ones that are out ATM. Maybe I'll get sharkan for now until something good comes out.
    Thank you everyone.
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Alex_-91-_ wrote:
    I think I'll wait until a good green/red or white/red come out. I don't like any of the ones that are out ATM. Maybe I'll get sharkan for now until something good comes out.
    Thank you everyone.

Nahiri is a very strong Red White PW. Her abilities make your creatures stronger and when combined with Lifegain makes her very resilient.

Also, check out yunnn's excellent Nahiri Zoo deck thread for ideas.

It has Olivia, another 7 creatures (including Oath of Gideon) as well as Inner Struggle and Uncaged Fury. Its very very fast.
  • Alex_-91-_ wrote:
    I think I'll wait until a good green/red or white/red come out. I don't like any of the ones that are out ATM. Maybe I'll get sharkan for now until something good comes out.
    Thank you everyone.

Nahiri is a very strong Red White PW. Her abilities make your creatures stronger and when combined with Lifegain makes her very resilient.

Also, check out yunnn's excellent Nahiri Zoo deck thread for ideas.

It has Olivia, another 7 creatures (including Oath of Gideon) as well as Inner Struggle and Uncaged Fury. Its very very fast.

Wow, that's great! I've all the cards exept for Olivia..I'll do it! icon_e_smile.gif ty
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ajani is great for events because he is very solid all-around with his well rounded mana gains and his abilities are very useful for keeping you alive while you build up your side of the board.

Kiora is very good because all of her abilities are excellent, and her mana gains are great because of green ramp. Blue/green is a wonderful color combo.

Nahiri is great for qb. You can find many threads that explain why, if you search for them.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree that it depends a lot on the cards you have, but also what you value.

Personally I think Sorin is the best multi color walker because of how difficult he is to kill. He has great synergy with lifelink and his abilities gain lots of life on their own, not to mention his colors lend well to gaining lots of life. He might not be as fast as other planeswalkers, but he's definitely solid.