BLACK PANTHER NEW HERO

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Feb 21st to Mar 1st hmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting

Comments

• Damn..another weeklong event. Hopefully scaling is a little better so it doesn't lose its fun fast.
  • I'm interested, but only if he has useful abilities.
  • As much as I want all these new heroes, I'm tired of spending all my time trying to place. I'm just going to be farming ISO on this one I think. I need to do other things... like bathe.
  • As much as I want all these new heroes, I'm tired of spending all my time trying to place. I'm just going to be farming ISO on this one I think. I need to do other things... like bathe.

Bathing is soooo over rated
  • I appreciate new heroes BUT I have no way of leveling every character if this keeps up icon_cry.gif
  • radav
    radav Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Seriously another new hero with a week long event. Jesus this Psylocke event really took it out of me. I think I'm going to have to slow it down a bit this week to recover. lol
  • Won't be able to play for a bit to check it out...anyone got a screenshot of the cover? what kind of powers will be have?
  • Won't be able to play for a bit to check it out...anyone got a screenshot of the cover? what kind of powers will be have?

It's just mentioned on. the announcement.page for the new event not up yet...so no...not yet