Love it

Options
Monkeynutts
Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
edited December 2016 in MtGPQ Events
Love starting an event and playing against $200+ decks...makes playing do much fun.

Lost 3 out 4 games to cascades and tonnes of 30 dollar cards.....

Comments

• Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sorry you're having a difficult time. Bad luck happens to everyone.

Have you joined a coalition yet? Being able to chat with friendly helpful people made me a much better player... even as a filthy f2p casual.

Plus, coalition rewards expand my collection even faster than grinding story or QB.
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    My coalition is really high ranked but 95% Chinese.
    Just annoyed what this game used to be and what is now. And the frustrating this is u cannot compete with non paying decks half the time.
    Just played the flip wolf guy. Olivia and turant of valukat....u kill one then they cascade into another one or even two. In 2x damage format its pointless to play against.
    Its just a game of ewho wants to pay 30 dollars for 2to3 awesome overpowered cards and put them in every deck possible and win.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You do realize that all three of the cards you mentioned can be obtained without purchasing them, right? Most of my "exclusive" mythics have been obtained after they've been released into packs. You don't need to buy them to have them.
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    Yes and at the 0.5% Mythic drop rate let alone the scaling on the mythics by D3, the likely hood of obtaining these are pretty much zero.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like playing against mythic decks once in a while.
    only when the personal progression gives me some
    slack to lose though.
    perfectly possible to win if it weren't for those crazy
    cascades.

HH
  • Imperat0r
    Options
    Im a 100% free 2 play guy and ive gotten all those cards you mention and doing just fine in the gold bracket.

Ofcourse theres still the odd cascade that dooms you but thats RNG. Nothing to do with decks.
    In fact this game is great in that aspect, since you can build very strong decks with common/rare cards.