Who will be the top & bottom 4stars in the Holiday Rankings?

Options
rc35
rc35 Posts: 62 Match Maker
edited December 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
All right, who's willing to put their reputation on the line and predict the top &/or bottom 3 4-stars in the Holiday Rankings? I'm staying out of this, 'cos I'm not in 4-star land yet (none with more than 6 covers icon_e_sad.gif ).

Comments

• AlphaNik
    AlphaNik Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm not in 4 star land yet but i'll give it a try based on forum consensus

1 Iceman
    2 Rulk
    3 Cyke

Bottom
    3 Mr Fantastic
    2 Agent Venom
    1 Venom
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My guess:

1. Peggy
    2. Iceman
    3. Jean Grey
    Tough call, I think Rulk & Cyclops will be in the mix for T3 as well, with a few other characters very close behind.

3. Mr. Fantastic
    2. Venom (Eddie Brock)
    1. Wasp
    I think Fantastic will have the lowest score by a wide margin. Wasp might get a lot of "0" scores, but those that have her covered don't seem to like her much. Elektra has some proponents but I think she'll be near the bottom as well.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1. Peggy
    2. Iceman
    3. Jean

Yes, I know, Rulk, but Jean has unboosted value in PVE and is a huge threat everywhere when boosted.

3. Blade
    2. Wasp
    1. Mr. F

Not sure where the Venom hate comes from - he's solid mid-tier. These guys, though, I have a hard time using.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Peggy and Iceman on top. I guess Punisher for #3 although I think he's more like #7.

Mr. F is the worst. I'd say Elektra and Eddie Venom for the other two.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think it will be:
    1. Peggy
    2. Cyclops
    3. JG

(Although this is all vote-based, so it depends on what forumites as a group think. I'm wavering for RHulk in #3 and maybe Ice or DPX getting in.)

39. Spider-Gwen
    40. Devil Dino
    41. Mr. Fantastic

I'm much more confident about these three,

EDIT:
    meat_loaf-two_out_of_three_aint_bad_s.jpg
  • rc35
    rc35 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    And the final results were:
    1. Iceman
    2. JG
    3. Peggy
    (although as I've pointed out elsewhere, these top 3 were amazingly close, within 0.1 'points' of each other)
    39. Wasp
    40. Devil Dino
    41. Mr Floptastic
  • bbf2
    bbf2 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    There was a lot more love for Eddie Brock Venom than I anticipated. I thought for sure he would be bottom three. I don't have Wasp close to champed but I don't see how she could possibly be below him. Is it possible people were inflating Venom because they remember having trouble against him as an enemy in Venom Bomb?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I genuinely don't get the love for Jean grey.

Yeah her pink is useful in pve but 2 weak AOE which are completely nullified by quake yellow...in fact just replace JG with quake she does the same stuff but stops you taking AOE damage and is excellent at getting maximum damage out of CDFW.

My personal ranking would have been...

1. Rulk
    2. Cyke
    3. Ice

Both venoms are contenders for bottom can't say about wasp since I've not got her levelled
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Top 3 definitely include Bobby and Peggy, and I would guess Jean after. Rulk if not.

Bottom 3 will definitely include MrF, with the other two likely being AV and Wasp. If we're including joke characters then swap Wasp for Dino.

I don't personally think AV is god awful (though his numbers really aren't great) but most of the forum seems to disagree.