Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Spider-Gwen

2»

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    1/5/2 did it first try with +2 All, +2 Y/R and +50% Y/R damage. I was able to match away his Invisibility tile a couple of turns after he summoned it, or the game would have gone much worse. He brought out four web tiles, which dropped the Cherry Bomb cost to 6. 13 Red AP later, Miles was down.

Token is saved for when Thanos makes his appearance in the legendary tokens...
  • 11rileyj
    11rileyj Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    If I wouldn't have got him down to 83 health on my second try I wouldn't have kept going at it. 18 (18!) tries later I got lucky. But I wouldn't have been able to do it if I didn't discover that you can damage Miles while he's invisible if you stun him first. I don't know if that mechanic is working properly but I'll take it.

Champ level for Thoress.

My build is 1/3/0 level 111. Boosted r+y, p+b, and all AP.

:::Edit:::. As ever, the wording of the power is vital. Teenage Kicks says "stuns random enemy." Either way it was useful.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Took a few tries, and had to level her to 130, but my 4/2/1 got it done. Funnily enough, got a icon_spidergwen.pngredflag.png from the token.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Second go with my 1/2/2 111 Gwen, boosted r&y/all and r&you 50% damage.

Got my first green ghost rider.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try with 1/1/4 135 Gwen, +50% r/y, +2 all, +2 b/p. The last cycle, she was at 90 and couldn't last long enough to get enough AP, but this time I had enoguh health to deny red and then purple. Since her red is only at 1 cover, I needed 3 Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bombs to finish off Miles, plus some timely stuns. He did go invisible once but a cascade immediately took away his tile.

Pulled a black Elektra, blah!
  • Xzasxz
    Xzasxz Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Over 20 tries with my 1/2/3 lvl 131. I felt like was A.I. cheating. Finally made it. 1000 ISO as a reward icon_evil.gif
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    About 9-10 last minute attempts before succeeding after reading all the low cover success stories (mine was at 1/2/3), +2 R/Y, +2 All at lvl120. I had no intention to try this before I saw my alliance mate do it with a 0/3/1 lvl111. Managed to get 30 Red AP and got Miles to fire yellow multiple times. Threw in one more of my own yellow for good measure for the web tiles, and brought him to about 1000hp with that entire 30 AP. Had enough purple to stun him a turn. Match on that stun turn led to a potential match 5, matched it and the subsequent crit tile next turn for the win.

Venom yellow from the LT. Would have been underwhelming in other circumstances, but my 10/10/0 Venom is beyond elated to get his first yellow cover.