Constant Crashes

Options
Math941
Math941 Posts: 6
Hi this is my first time posting so bear with me. I've been playing for almost 6 months and have always had a problem with the app closing on its own for no reason. I updated everything on my iOS and even close every program but I still get crashes after 2, 3 games. Sadly after the new holiday update, I now can't even play. The app turns off after 3 or 4 mins. I can't even open packs fast enough before it crashes.

I'm hoping there's a way to get this fixed because I do like the game a lot and I'm pretty good but when 85% of your loses come from the game closing in the middle of your games it's pretty frustrating. Thanks and hopefully someone can help.

Comments

• Perep
    Perep Posts: 1
    Options
    Also first time posting, and I just wanted to add that I've been having exactly the same problem over the time, though it wasn't that bad until last Avacyn event, which I gave up playing in after the fourth crash against Avacyn (not the best feeling tbh). Like in your case, after this update it has gotten even worse and in order to make sure I'll be able to finish a game against this Dovin Baan dude I have to play a turn, let my phone "rest" then go back after a couple minutes and play the next turn. Of course I have learned this after it crashed a couple trillion times. It crashes after a few minutes of just navigating through the interface/editing decks as well. It's my favourite cellphone game icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
  • Math941
    Options
    UPDATE: I did all the recommendations in the email I received (cleaning cache, updates to game and device, etc ) and nothing. Freezes with packs and events and any other useful thing. I guess I'll never be able to play until someone takes me seriously. Big blow.
  • Math941
    Options
    This may seem like a shameless bump but I'm really at a loss so I apologize in advance.

I've sent 2 tickets about my crashes every time I load the app (game crashes within 4-5 mins) leaving me utterly unable to play the game. I can barely open up free boosters (although when I do I'm getting this grey screen everyone is talking about so I have to restart due to that). Is there anyone with a solution or at least a clue as to why this is happening? I've done all the recommendations and I've put way too much time/money to restart now. Thanks.
  • hueyTW
    hueyTW Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Which device you are using? Maybe your device is too old to run the game stably.

MTGPQ is also easily crash at my IPad2. After I transfer my account to new smart phone, the game works well.
  • Math941
    Options
    If that's the case, they should indicate on their system requirements that it doesn't work on iPad 1 or 2 instead of letting people download the game, spend time and money, then not be able to do anything after one update. I can't just go buy another iOS product sadly so it's quite frustrating. I still have not received any helpful information from the support tickets although I've given over all the information they requested. I really hope someone in IT will respond to my problems here.
  • Math941
    Options
    Been almost 4 weeks now. Missed 8 events, 3-4 card packs, my coalition is just about ready to kick me out, and I'm just about ready to quit this game. I've submitted 2 tickets, filled out every possible piece of info and haven't gotten one non-automated response from the tech guys. I've been really patient but this is ridiculous. I'd like to know if I should quit trying to play because it's going to crash every time or I'd this will be fixed. I don't have another device to play on so if rather know now than waste my time.