Clues in latest event

Scotcamp
Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
edited December 2016 in MtGPQ Events
So I have to suffer with a broken card, no draws on clues but the AI can get them still???

COME ON. FIX THIS NOW!!!!

Comments

• MaxMagic420
    MaxMagic420 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    I noticed that too. Tamiyo's journal works for the a.i. just fine. Not being able to use it breaks some of my best decks, and I personally detest this bug. I've chalked up several losses to that blue kaladesh support, I forget the name, that is essentially a counterspell. I sure wouldn't have cast that Tyrant if I could have tapped on the supports and realized it was on the board.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Forgot about this while playing Jace 2.0 in this latest event against Liliana. I DESPERATELY needed more cards since she was spamming her discard ability every other turn, so I used his discard and investigate 4x ability. Needless to say I just lost myself a card and didn't get to draw off of any of the clues I generated.
  • wereotter wrote:
    Forgot about this while playing Jace 2.0 in this latest event against Liliana. I DESPERATELY needed more cards since she was spamming her discard ability every other turn, so I used his discard and investigate 4x ability. Needless to say I just lost myself a card and didn't get to draw off of any of the clues I generated.
    Tell me about it. I had to yank the Journal from my Jace2 deck for the time being. I'm working with Fevered Visions as its temporary replacement in both my Blue and Red decks. Might just leave it in on the Red even after they get Clues fixed. Granted, that doesn't help Jace's broken powers, but at least it gives you some draw ability in the game in addition to some indirect damage (if you have the card).