Kaladesh - What do you think are the best cards

Options
Kevinanth
Kevinanth Posts: 50
edited December 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Thought it would be fun to see what everyone's choices are for the best cards in Kaladesh. Reply with your choices for mythic, rare and common/uncommon.

Here are my choices for each category, what are yours?

Best Mythic:
1 - Angel of Invention
2 - Torrential Gearhulk
3 - Aetherworks Marvel

Best Rare:
1 - Deadlock Trap
2 - Fateful Showdown
3 - Insidious Will

Best Common/Uncommon:
1 - Tidy Conclusion
2 - Rush of Vitality
3 - Decoction Module

Comments

• Falizar
    Falizar Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Nothing like casting Deploy the Gatewatch followed by Insidious Will icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Angel of invention on its own is really strong, yes, but I don't know about OP yet. It's similar to Sigarda in that it doesn't stay alive a long time due to its vigilance. With that said, I'd definitely play it, especially because of Deploy.
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Powerful yes... But i dont know if any of them is OP. Certainly not compareable to Olivia and deploy or gisela.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fateful Showdown is exactly what red has needed for a long time: a cheap way to do creature damage that keeps up with the power creep. Takes care of whatever inner struggle can't kill
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Puzzled about Showdown. 60% of the time, Fateful Showdown is Exquisite Firecraft--or worse.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't think the existence of Deploy proves that anything is OP, except for maybe Deploy itself.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Saheeli's Artistry
  • Pestilence
    Pestilence Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would put the Consulate flagship up with the Angel of invention but only if you currently have Saheeli. Getting a 48/48 creature who does 20 damage to all creatures and opponent for 20 loyalty is great.