mtgpq.info: 1.1.0a update; Get your bugs fixed here!

octal9
octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ Tips & Guides
Hi all,

decktester, as we know, seems to have been abandoned.
The other night I launched https://mtgpq.info - as evidenced by the URL, the site's in a beta state. There are many updates coming down the pipeline, but for now the catalog search seems function well. If you find a card whose stats don't match, let me know about it!

And of course let me know if you run into any issues - preferably on slack or reddit, @octal9. I'll see responses/messages on the forums here, but not quite as quickly. icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks!

Comments

• octal9
    1.0.1-beta has been released and fixes a number of bugs on the site, as well as implementing a few new features.

Onward to 1.0.2 for more bugfixes, and 1.1.0 which will feature Deck Building & User Account integration.
  • Really liking the site. Looking forward to the new features.
  • octal9
    Norksman wrote:
    Really liking the site. Looking forward to the new features.
    Thanks!

1.0.2 has been released to beta. More bug fixes - especially pagination, which I seem to break religiously. The full changelog can be accessed on the site.

Onward toward 1.1.0!
  • octal9
    1.1.0 will have to wait as D3 is putting out Kaladesh tomorrow. I've updated the site with all Kaladesh cards!
  • octal9
    Hey everyone,

1.1.0 has obviously been in-dev quite some time now. It's nearing completion. I have a few more features to implement and then a round of regression testing to complete. It's currently targeted for deployment on January 20th.

I've created a public trello for the site so that you can have a look at upcoming features - if there's something you think would be a helpful addition to the site, by all means shoot me a PM here or on reddit (same username) - I'll be certain to see it. Thanks!
  • octal9
    Hello everyone,

1.1.0 is now live! You can access the site via https://www.mtgpq.info

Please have a look at creating your user account, modifying your inventory, and creating and saving decks to share with others!
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    octal9 wrote:
    Hello everyone,

1.1.0 is now live! You can access the site via https://www.mtgpq.info

Please have a look at creating your user account, modifying your inventory, and creating and saving decks to share with others!
    Good job octal9 You have put devs to shame,
    If only they would allow us to export our card inventory which should be relatively simply to do, all you need is combination of guid plus pointer to intentory table for that player -> generated unique URL -> your website could suck this in and we (community) could share our decks or ask others to improve our decks
  • octal9
    Good job octal9 You have put devs to shame,
    If only they would allow us to export our card inventory which should be relatively simply to do, all you need is combination of guid plus pointer to intentory table for that player -> generated unique URL -> your website could suck this in and we (community) could share our decks or ask others to improve our decks
    Thanks icon_e_smile.gif I've done game development before, so I know they have much more difficult work than I do.

If they gave an export I would be so happy, but I'm not counting on it.

Anyway, on an unrelated note - Aether Revolt is now LIVE on the site.

(I'm aware of the non-transparent background for card images and they'll be updated soon!)
  • octal9
    1.1.0a released! Changelog:

Deck Builder Enhancements
    • Deck Builder now allows you to save cards when sending a help request. When another user helps you with a deck, it will be saved under your user ID with "Hidden" privacy. You may view/edit/delete the deck via the Deck Browser.

Bugfixes
    • Sessions are no longer randomly being dropped. This bug resulted in a number decks getting saved as "Guest" decks when they shouldn't be. If this has happened to you, drop me a line via PM here with some details about your deck/username and I'll see if I get your deck reassociated with your account.
    • Deck Browser now properly updates after creating a deck.
    • Torrential Gearhulk has had its artwork updated.
    • Cards from the Kaladesh set are no longer marked as exclusive.
    • Aethersphere Harvester now has Energize listed among its abilities.
    • Mercurial Geists is now Red/Blue rather than Green/Blue.
    • Transform/Meld cards now show properly in search.
    • PW mana gain gems are no longer cut in half on mobile.

New Features
    • Edit/Delete buttons now visible on Deck View.
    • Deck Builder now has a clear button.
    • Inventory checkbox added to Card Details page.
    • Three referral cards added to catalog.
    • Alter Inventory buttons now hide on User Profile page when inventory is locked.
    • {{pageTitle}} should no longer appear when linking the site via Facebook, Twitter, Slack, etc.
    • This fix also allows the site to be indexed by search engines, and you should start seeing it in search results.
    Known Issues
    • Night side of transform/meld cards cannot be flipped to Day side on details view.
  • Tengu316
    Tengu316 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    This is wonderful work! Thank you so much!