What a difference!

Sykosonik
Sykosonik Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited December 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
The character rebalancing for IW and Chulk make them VERY good friends now! I teamed them with KK and boy, that's a fun team. Chulk's blue feeds right into IW's green, which wrecks people at 5 covers. Her blue is the only active blue and makes strike tiles, KK's purple converts red into MORE green for MORE damage. I just wish I had a black cover for Chulk because charged blue and green tiles would make this combo even crazier.

This is even before Invisibility!

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    heck, throw SL in there and you'll have an decent team of, what not very long ago, used to be the bottom of the 4* barrel
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm glad that someone recognizes that IW is not horrible anymore. Her green hits hard for 10 AP. Her Yellow is better than people realize - 2 protect tiles and 2 turns of team invisibility! Oh, is your opponent about to unleash a massive attack? Invisibility until the smoke clears. Heck, if we had a good way of producing yellow, then you could maintain invisibility for most of the match. Her blue is offense and defense, which is good too. Star Lord reduces all of her powers as well.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find IW super fun to use. The green is as strong as it should be, and the blue gives great strike tiles.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    I might put IM40 in there instead of KK, even more green and blue to spam.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler wrote:
    if we had a good way of producing yellow

icon_kingpin.png says hi.