Hp.

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Can we start to see hero points as porgression rewards and pve awards more? Im not talking about 50 hp. I mean like 100+ hp rewards. I find some of the progression rewards useless. Hp will motivate me more.

Comments

• Agreed. There used to occasionally be 50 HP rewards claimable from repeatable PVE boards, too. That would be a great motivator for people to repeat, say, those ridiculous lvl 230 Devil Dinosaur fights in the simulator.
  • I'm guessing probably not especially with the chance of receiving 50 HP as a daily reward. Plus...they have to make money somehow to keep the game running so purchasing HP is the way to go.
  • They used to be lower-tier progression rewards, and got smaller and higher up the progression ladder. I imagine that that trend will continue in that direction to maintain the business model.
  • Yeah, but the cost of the game increases automatically via roster slots with each new character. Giving out an extra 50 HP every now and again isn't going to break the (already expensive) economy when you're going to drop a guaranteed 400+ every two weeks for a new slot.