Can't login. Opened a ticket.

Options
Msaytar
Msaytar Posts: 5
The fact that I can't login is ridiculous.

I better be receiving significant compensation.

Comments

• Tyarthas
    Tyarthas Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've put a LOT of money into this game. Now I can't play?
  • lortie258
    Options
    dont feel bad i'm sitting here trying to get the free booster and can't get it.
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Cant login either. I got the dreaded Facebook problem AGAIN. Now it just the start training!

I cant handle this. I am almost at the end here. I have spent a good bit of money on this game. And now I just have had it. The game was slow to unmanageable yesterday, and now this. I may call it quits. But I love the game. Just getting frustrated.
  • Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    lortie258 wrote:
    dont feel bad i'm sitting here trying to get the free booster and can't get it.

I have been trying since 10pm est last night to do the same
  • qubyts
    qubyts Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is absolutely ridiculous and disrepectfull for the players, even more for the ones that have spent A LOT of money on this game, my self included. Not only do the dev's not aknowledge us as there is no compensation. I\ve opened tickets where i include videos of the bugs ad they just pose the same questions and answers as if it was a form they have ready for when someone has a problem. If this persists I'm gonna take it up with Google to get my money back. It has happened before with for ex. Rage of Bahamut... and if the devs don't get sharpish real quick it will start "cascading" on them real quick like an annoying AI match. I was on my way to finish top 10 in QB now i can't even log in. Shame on you.

My 10 cents
  • Urzashead
    Urzashead Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    I had the same issue. I completed the training again. Made a new user. Tried logging in and it said this user already exists do you want to switch access. Hit yes and am logged in on my original acct